推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

約會BG

引用:
原帖由 derrick328 於 2010-5-11 02:56 發表

They are purely seeking for money & stupid guy to look after & caring only

absolutely no love, no sense of caring of u at all
after they success
they will kick u ass out of the picture. : ...
Absolutely agreed. We need to find my background information for that particular BG that you like and probably get some information from their good friends who got a big mouth. Sometimes they will tell you something you won't get directly from the BG that you like. It will wake you up and clear your way of thought! As an old slang said 'To know her in and out, winning 100 times as you strike' Good luck

引用:
原帖由 itplay 於 2010-6-7 04:02 發表

要識返屋企!同唔好帶返屋企!
Do not bring home any credit card receipt of anywhere hotel and/or restaurant you have been to? Otherwise

相關搜索目錄: Credit card

引用:
原帖由 extensive123 於 2010-7-7 23:44 發表
前排終於同某正場囡囡出街食飯,初初諗住大家岩咀型,約出黎吹下水做下朋友,點知最後都係去左時鐘,最衰係臨走佢唔收我錢,今次大鑊,重搵唔搵佢好呢??
So far I have not really ended up gone to Hotel if my initial target is just 'blow water' with BG's....may be I am old enough not to have idea at the end

引用:
原帖由 extensive123 於 2010-7-9 12:11 發表
今日去左海濱水療,一來真係倦,二來想搵過第二個技師係心靈上代替佢,發現自已好似對本來好有熱愛的桑拿失去興趣似的,今日再收到佢的SMS,果人幾乎失去自制似的想去搵佢....但最後去到佢的場樓下門口忍住了,最後倖倖然回 ...
Professional player will not look at their SMS while in front of your wife or kids.......especially at home and after work........Try not look different, or else you will be caught in one day!

相關搜索目錄: 水療

引用:
原帖由 boot_boot 於 2010-7-10 01:55 發表

Agreed!  One of my friends had the above-mentioned experience.       
A friend of mine get caught with the credit card receipt (hotel), kept in wallet and eventually be discovered by his wife

相關搜索目錄: Credit card

引用:
原帖由 boot_boot 於 2010-7-10 01:49 發表

1. 恐防你 delete 溜, 回到家, 就麻煩.
2. 收到 SMS 時, 你的手機在家中, 又怎樣尼?   
The best way to do is buy a cheap mobile with a calling card and leave it at the office, then you won't bring the bomb home

相關搜索目錄: 手機

引用:
原帖由 extensive123 於 2010-7-10 16:24 發表
放工假日咪聯絡唔到??
今日終於忍唔住send左SMS俾佢,話下個禮拜搵佢...
That is one of the way to keep yourself a short distance from the BG, otherwise you will leave you in a sinking boat! Bear in mind if you go home without your soul, your family members can easily reconize it

引用:
原帖由 fishcat 於 2010-7-22 11:27 發表
so sweet.

If we show our sincerity for a period, we may get reward...
Agreed, that's right track to follow and eventually success...

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.