推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[深圳] 港燦........................

C Hing:你既艷遇,實在令我地呢 d 香港型男既追求目標。

試過有大陸囡囡對我都有咁愛慕同關懷架。每次出街都係話唔好去一般食店,怕我唔習慣地方,反而好用心花時間搵 d 5星級酒店西餐廳、中菜部同我食喎,佢話咁先至會安心,唔會因為同佢一齊食而出事,又唔會失禮我身份喎~

有時怕我悶,於是帶埋佢 d 姐妹一齊出黎陪我食飯添,等我可以多 d 了解佢身邊既朋友咁話喎。試過有次帶埋佢個姪仔出黎去郊野公園玩。當然,去得公園就唔少得要買部數碼相機;去完公園,就唔少得要去酒店食雪糕啦。

有時一齊去市中心步行街,總會帶我去揀衫,幫我配唔同外衣。佢話,我成日見客,一定要多 d 款換。鬼死咁好,重花幾佰蚊買俾我。後來臨走時話唔夠錢坐的士返屋企,於是我咪好大方咁俾低¥200佢。過左兩日,同佢去 shopping時,佢睇中幾件衫,話同我出街一定要著到配對我,否則我既朋友/客戶會睇低我喎。就係咁,我就好大方咁找左條數。

相關搜索目錄: 數碼相機 酒店

之前影既相,都曬左幾張合照,過埋膠俾我收藏添。真係好 girl friend feel。

同條女攪咁多野,究竟有冇得 FOC?

答案係:有既。放工得閒咪過黎我酒店房,有時會買埋外賣一齊食,一齊睇電視。鐘意既,咪齊齊沖涼,互相刷背,幫我洗頭…

跟住上床…做乜就唔駛多講,費事浪費 brothers 時間。

總結就係:雖然大家都相處不長不短既時間,我都冇認真花很多錢係佢身上。佢亦從來都冇話借藉口問我要錢 (例如:家人病、要錢做生意、家裡裝修要錢…)。大家都幾開心!

相關搜索目錄: 裝修 酒店 收藏

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-18 17:10 發表

Agree.
It is no free lunch.
The cost actually to be charged indirectly. e.g. food, clothes, moblize phone, DC, etc.
I don't know how you treat your girl friend. For me, I think it is really ok to buy small gifts and nice meals to your loved ones, isn't it?

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-19 01:21 發表

What I say is that you have to pay for her expenses for some ways even she does not ask you to give her the money regularly.
Yes...and in terms of Utility, it is more than just monetary value that counts.  

That's why one is willing to fight for justice not because of how much money he/she can get; or

someone maybe willing to pay a exceptionally / unreasonably high price for a car license number ON99

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-9-18 18:16 發表
He might think she is his GF, however, the girl does not treat him as Boy Friend !!!!!!
Certainly maybe she is only one of HIS GFs.  Who cares if the girl treats him as BF, don't you?

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-19 10:43 發表
Stupid is not a disease... but don't know what time to wake up is deadly
True.  Ignorance is not a sickness either.... but don't know how to treasure a friendship is definitely a lonesome lonely person.

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-19 09:09 發表
In the leger balance, the direct cost and indirect cost basically are the same and under the group of "Expenditure"..........
In terms of R&D, expenses can always be capitalized.

Haha... I would say it is more a write-back.

Well, we grow old and our age could not be depreciated but our experience can always be appreciated. I am sure the sharing of moments with our ex-GFs, mistresses, or whatever you call them, can be valuable memoirs..

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.