推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

CA!! 沙头酒店 Karaoke

引用:
原帖由 BBjai 於 2007-3-6 16:05 發表
My first post!!! If any mistake please correct.
A short report in CA, last Friday go to ShaTou hotel karaoke (the name of KTV not post in here la, I think a lot of C Hing knows la). I arrived at 6 ...
....... booking a small room in about $250 (exactly how much not sure, any c-hing if know can correct the figure) .....

==>  The smallest Karaoke with Minimum charges : RMB420

.... although I arrived early but only 1 small room left, it seem this karaoke have good reputation..

==> Threre are 2 or 4 small Karaoke room in this hotel only.  Luckily, you can have a small Karaoke room without advance booking in advace .

...We booking the hotel call  Lijun Hotel, the hardware quite good and it is a new hotel, $180/night + 1 breakfast– not bad (need to booking in karaka). .....

===> The said Karaoke & Hotel belong to same BOSS and you can book this hotel from Mami also. In addition, you can pay the hotel bills in Karaoke.

They provide a free transport from karaka to hotel and just take 3 minutes, very close

==> Same as Brother Sigma 's remarks, it is impossible to travel from Karaoke to Hotel with 3 minutes.  It takes about 10 minutes ride..

==>Enjoy yourself in CA !!

[ 本帖最後由 焦器勃勃 於 2007-3-6 21:39 編輯 ]
  [癡心絕對]........為 "妳" 付出那種傷心 "妳" 永遠不瞭解  ,  我又何苦勉強自己愛上 "妳" 的一切   ....

引用:
原帖由 BBjai 於 2007-3-7 09:28 發表

焦器勃勃 C Hing
I'm definitely sure the room charge is around $250 (the room without individual toilet). and 3 mins travel to hotel which is i guess cause that time a little bit drunk la ...
I mean the smallest Karaoke Room ( Min Charge) is abut RMB420 or RMB450. Not the Hotel Room Rental room charges 喎!!  I will counter-check wtih Mami later....

The smallest Kaaroke Rooms are avaialble in 2/F  only( there exist 2 or 4 smallest Karaoke room only).

引用:
原帖由 BBjai 於 2007-3-8 11:58 發表

Thanks 焦器勃勃 C Hing if you can confirm with Mami and update the informations.
I check with Mami, the samllest Karaoke room Min Charge is  RMB420.

There are 4 smallest Karaoke room in this hotel only.

You can make use of 搜尋 function in this forum in order to search for detail info on CA.

Good Luck!!

[ 本帖最後由 焦器勃勃 於 2007-3-10 11:02 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 sigma 於 2007-3-26 22:36 發表

CA一般高級KTV的DJ都要¥200,但你看裝修便知道,沙頭酒店並不是什麼豪華高級場所,所以¥100已經夠,當然,各位作為尊貴的大豪客,給¥200甚至¥300也應該無所謂。

小弟由於太貧窮的關係,去沙頭KTV一般不要 ...
去沙頭Karaoke 有一個 "壞習慣", 一般都是 不要DJ的!!!

相關搜索目錄: 裝修 酒店

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.