推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-12-7 18:13 發表
有新女!! 樣幾正, 18歲, 168cm, 身材高瘦有波, dup得又幾認真, 摸摸揸揸冇詐型, 呢個既agent係圓圓, 巴打自己搵食啦~
Dear 老江湖 ,

I am going on a business trip to Shanghai next week, and  I would be grateful if you could PM me the contact number of this agent, 圓圓, or even better, this BG.

Thanks

UE

Just got back from Shanghai on a business trip.  A Big THANK YOU to 老江湖兄 for his wonderful recommendation on out-call massage services.

I called the agent for 豆豆 when I landed Pudong and got a call from this agent back when I arrived at the hotel counter.  She told me that since my hotel is a bit far off (actually near the Shanghai Train station), she wanted 150 taxi fare.  I was just busy with the registration and just yes, before realising that it was too much.  But then too late

But when I opened the door for  豆豆, I did not regret at all.  She is really VERY pretty.  Big round eyes and tall and good body figure (she was fully dressed all the time though !)  Just when she started the massage, she told me that I should have bargained with the agent on the taxi fare as she thought it was rip off.  I then kept silent for a while just because I was tired.  But what was funny was  豆豆 seemed to think I was upset about the fare and she seemed to be very concerned that she might have ruined my night.  I told her no need to apologise and it was not that at all.  It was cute for her to behave like that.  Massage skill was so so, but she tries !  

Because she was so sensitive and caring and lovely to talk to , I booked her for the second night, but for dinner only.  As it was raining outside, I decided to stay inside the hotel and suggested buffet.  She delcined that and we went for Chinese.  What surprised me was that she only ordered the dim sum and a fish congee, though I could see she was really hungry.  In that, I thought she is not like others who will try to treat you like a "goat drum" !  That again impressed me.  It was a very pleasant evening and lovely way to spend with her.

However, I understand from her that she is only a temporary staff in Shanghgai.  She has a regular job in other province and is in SHanghai for some quick cash so that her parents can spend in the coming Chinese NEw Year festival, another sad mainland bone girl story.  Her bone skill is only so so, but she tries.  She will probably leave before CNY, anyone who likes to book her should be fast , but please treat her like a lady !

The third day I called 安安 for 思棋 .  She could have been a pretty girl had I not met  豆豆  the previous nights !  She is a 7, compared to a 9 for 豆豆  !  But 思棋  is very professional in massage and good, she is also kind and gentle and talkative.  Again, thanks to  老江湖

引用:
原帖由 clac 於 2007-12-15 16:09 發表
绝對同意C Hing 對豆豆的評價, 也要多謝老江湖的推介.

知道她不是長駐上海有點可惜, 不知道下次去上海會否遇上.

但我對思琪的評價有點不同, 她比較cool, 少溝通如沒共同話題, 常看電視而 ...
Yes, I suppose the girls can be moody sometime.  I had a wonderful chat with 思琪 that night just about every subject we could come up with.  I guess that was one of her jolly nights while you met one of her moody night  !

One more thing about  豆豆 that made me think she is a sweet girl.  I asked her if she would get a higher share of income if I called her direct, she said yes, but much prefers me to call the agent 小夢 as the agent gets something for each appointment and 豆豆 thinks  小夢 really needs that income

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-1-6 16:20 發表

另一間相熟既都黎左件好野  20才 唔止靚  仲幾有氣質  最重要係曲線好明顯個隻  凹凸有致   不過骨技麻麻  唔係好高  應該162左右  岩心水既 c hing 自己搵圓圓喇 1%800%%3331
Got your PM, thanks a lot for the info.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-1-6 16:20 發表

另一間相熟既都黎左件好野  20才 唔止靚  仲幾有氣質  最重要係曲線好明顯個隻  凹凸有致   不過骨技麻麻  唔係好高  應該162左右  岩心水既 c hing 自己搵圓圓喇 1%800%%3331
Met this girl last week, name is 佳佳, like 老江湖's comment, very pretty , but not a short girl.  She is quite a character and could be regarded as 清秀.  She is absolutely not giving any other special service and she holds a very interesting view on this. Nice to talk to , but not much bone skill.  Again, thanks to 老江湖's recommendation.

Just got back from Shanghai.  I called 小夢 the first night and told her what I needed for a more "open-minded" and pretty girl.  As I called her at 5:30 and told her to get the girl to my hotel (which is a very centrally-located place) by 6:30, I thought there would be time for me to join dinner with my clinet after the action.  But the girl only came 7:12 and she said she was contacted only around 6:00pm.  Anyway, it was a rush and the girl was not that pretty at all.  She woul dnot do the full package as she said there is very different definition of "open-minded" !  too bad.  According to her, 燕燕does not work there anymore.

So the next night I called the one I know, 佳佳, same pretty and soft as before, very enjoyable even she , as usual, would not agree full package whatsoever.  She is a very enjoyable companion and talkative.  She said if I call her direct, time managment is much better as the agent may normally go through differetn loops to get the girls.  For anyone interested in   佳佳,, you may try : 1%001*49606, hope you will find her the same kind of attraction as I did.

引用:
原帖由 andyiphone 於 2008-3-1 05:30 發表
Any brother has number to contact for those girls will do full service.  It is just a waste of time to arrange the girls and then find out she doesn't do full service.  This makes the trip very dis ...
Or try to ask for a Xian girl from 小夢.  I cannot remember her name, she told me she is from Xian.  A bit mature on the looks, but her voice is like a little girl.

引用:
原帖由 Aimbot 於 2008-3-4 16:27 發表
Hi everyone!! I am going to Shanghai this week. Can you give me a name of girl you recommended? preferably someone 'open'
You may call 小夢 and ask for a girl from 西安

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-3-16 20:24 發表

i'm afraid you had been robbed, c hing. hj is usually included.
Totally agree !  I think you need to call the agent and tell her what happened.  Make sure she knows this is not acceptable, or the girls will think this is the norm and turn a nice package into something we all hate !!!

引用:
原帖由 whyslow 於 2008-3-18 03:03 發表

hey, bro, you never know until you tried, for me, I will keep trying, it is no harm anyway, if she say no, then you get a good massage, if she say yes, you still can bargain the price, just do  ...
I agree with you.  It is just like guerrilla warfare that you keep trying from different angles and maybe you get lucky !  I may be a bit shallow - the massage part is actually a by-product, otherwise I would have gone to a blind-man massage. I think at least her looks compensate something that you can have an enjoyable two-hour session and some interesting conversation while you are out there alone after one day boring meetings !

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-4-2 06:02 發表

RMB400 for that pretty girl, without ml, seems a bit high. but i believe there's a reason. the agent said she's even prettier than many movie stars. this is what the agent describe:
169cm淨高
So, 老江湖, is this pretty girl LiLi, or "小燕" as mentioned in the agent's statement ?  I am a bit confused. Thanks

引用:
原帖由 zaranisk 於 2008-4-24 11:04 發表

To Shanghai one week,Yesterday had to  one girl let me be very satisfied,晴晴,so Beautiful ,I like type,too much .I must with everybody share.vshe in xuhui,15921345627晴晴,feeling
Is she providing massage, or simply out-call service for full package ??  Can you describe her a bit more ??

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-4-23 03:11 發表

同7號仔梗係溝通得好啦, 只要有DD誠懇加埋嘴頭, 一般都可以去得盡D; 之前仲有幾次FOC過添, 不過係熟D既技師.
我話確有其人, 係CS俾我响webcam度睇過, 8仔實在點樣, ching你自己撞彩囉~
Tried this agency over the last weekend, this is my brief account of the experiences :

First day, called No. 5 of this agency via the contact advised by 老江湖 as I liked the picture on their site.  I asked the agent if No. 5 on their website is the acutal No. 5, she said yes.  But when she knocked at my door, Oh My God, at least 8-10 years older.  No. 5 told me she was that one on the web picture and that all the photos were taken by pofessional photographers and some "artisitic" elements have been added.  I guess their technology is very advanced !  I did not even try to suggest a full-package service.

Second day, tried No.7 as highly appraised by 老江湖 Bro.  She is Ok on the looks, though not really a beauty. But extremely gentle when talked to, very nice attitude.  Good bone skill as well.  However she insisted that no full package service is to be offered.  Maybe 老江湖 is much too handsome !

Last day, tried Li Li (丽丽) from 贝贝.  Now she is a looker !, very cute and loverly to talked to.  But she is adamant that she will not go any further !  Kind of implied that she wanted to remain loyal to her boyfriend, which I respected.  Anyway, a bit disappointed through out the three days , though the quallity did improve over day by day !!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.