推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 東方棕泉桑拿

引用:
原帖由 wilson444 於 2006-8-16 01:56 PM 發表
加租後,相信個場要增值,才有以前的利潤。
其實個場已有些隻眼開,隻眼閉。
in fact it had been like that since Royal Palace opened last Novement...competition...hiring more new youn bgs & "隻眼開,隻眼閉"....of course pretty much only applied to those "old" frequent customers....

引用:
原帖由 wilson444 於 2006-8-16 02:22 PM 發表
也不是只有熟客才有這些服務,
只要是大陸妹,十個有十個,
會拿著你的東西,加以愛撫。
he he..true...i rarely ask for local bgs...too many bad experience in the past....

i go for mainland bgs not exactly for VAS...rather because 99 percentage of them serve customers with good attitude....as far as i am concerned that's even more important than bone skills...

引用:
原帖由 oldgun 於 2006-8-16 03:07 PM 發表

咁似大陸場0既?

he he..gun gor...any VAS at 大陸東方棕泉 ?...just curious...

引用:
原帖由 billchan1969 於 2006-8-16 06:06 PM 發表
  請問是否港島個間?
yes..i am talking about the HK side one and i believe bro Wilson also talking about the same one...the PR he mentioned is Kobe...one of the night shift ladies in the resting room....if u go daytime try ask for Ling..one of the daytime PRs....

引用:
原帖由 Free2Go 於 2006-8-17 11:01 AM 發表

搭句嘴......我去大陸東方棕泉.....正過正骨水......
he he..Bro Free2Go thanks for 搭嘴...i rarely go back to mainland but just curious...

引用:
原帖由 oldgun 於 2006-8-17 03:57 PM 發表

但係唔知點解,我成日都在那兒被人非禮!

不過個場真係好正,唯一唔好就係按摩完要行落兩層樓!
腳仔軟!

:bird:.......

引用:
原帖由 neo 於 2006-8-18 02:37 PM 發表

有d女都未必需要熟客,試過第一次做就有vas ...
sure there r some...tough competition these days...especially when the sauna is not having too good business...but still gonna ride your luck to meet one....

引用:
原帖由 dondondondondon 於 2006-9-6 10:36 AM 發表
去了幾次,都是正骨。
為何久不久就會有人說,某些正骨場轉型 / 半轉型呢?
小弟覺得正骨邪骨各有所求,自己亦時正時邪。
想正時一定會去正骨場,亦不會心存甚麼「半機」、「vas」等。
如果累得要 ...
agree....u can only get the most out of it this way....

引用:
原帖由 rodders 於 2006-9-6 11:05 PM 發表

I think the reason is because when in vegi place, the bg is not supposing to provide any vas. In most of the case if you can finally get one, you need to go through similiar procedure like 追女 ...
wake up....go try do it without paying decent tips and see if u get it....

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.