±À¤¶:| ­×²z³»½´¥¬ | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¥ìªF¤ôÀø

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bigeuge ©ó 2011-8-1 02:24 µoªí i know which one ching saw, surprised to see her there too. I was thinking she must have good dup skills to be there as tungtung, joyce, or siu bing are prettier with good figures. had siu ping the ot ...
Tung Tung is still working in there¡HWanna to try if time available.
Besides, which one has a better body (slim with big boobs) between  Tung Tung or Joyce¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bigeuge ©ó 2011-8-1 02:24 µoªí i know which one ching saw, surprised to see her there too. I was thinking she must have good dup skills to be there as tungtung, joyce, or siu bing are prettier with good figures. had siu ping the ot ...
Tung Tung is still working in there¡HWanna to try if time available.
Besides, which one has a better body (slim with big boobs) between  Tung Tung or Joyce¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨¸°©¤pÅQ¤ý ©ó 2011-8-5 06:28 µoªí §Ú¤§«eÉN°Ý®ä®ä攞¹q¸Ü¸¹½X,¨º¦ì®v¥Sª¾¹D¦o¥h¤F¨ºùØ°µ?³Â·Ð§iª¾,©Îpmµ¹§Ú.ÁÂ.
¦ÑÁó®Q»¡®ä®ä¤w¸g¦^¶m¤U¡A¤£ª¾¹D´X®É¤U¨Ó¡C
¤p§Ì³£·Q­n®ä®äªº¹q¸Ü¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ lobo1690 ©ó 2011-8-24 04:12 µoªí Tung Tung is coming back........what a good new.............we may need to make booking in advance.....
«Y¯uªº¸Ü¡A¤@©w¬O¦n®ø®§ (¹ï¦U®v¥S¡B¤×¨ä¥¨¨Å·R¦nªÌ)  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ lobo1690 ©ó 2011-8-24 04:12 µoªí Tung Tung is coming back........what a good new.............we may need to make booking in advance.....
Ê\´X®É·|ªð¨Ó¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ lobo1690 ©ó 2011-8-25 08:31 µoªí Have you make the booking already.........
½Ð°Ý¦³µL®v¥S¸Õ¹L®ä®ä¡H Ê\¬J dup ¥\¦p¦ó¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2012-3-20 05:43 µoªí oh right, the biggest one is Ä_¨à. thx for your reminder.
Ä_¨à is same as Y.L.K.  yoyo?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2012-11-5 06:39 µoªí
Tried LingLing. Ching was correct, she wasn't the prettiest but got a decent body. She smiled the whole session and I will definitely try her again.
I want to ask Ling Ling's body is similar as Mango from YLK ?
If yes, I wanna to try at once

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.