推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 無遮掩全開放:東記飯堂遊玩分享

貓兄,

If I go on Sunday night (~11pm) Will there be less bg to choose?
and if you don't mind, can you  介紹 some number for me (sunday nite)?

also, when time is 早 and 中更  start ?

many thx

I finally got a chance to visit this place...  
I guess since this is sunday nite, not many bg to choose from (at least all those number bro suggest is not on the list) so I take my chance and listen to manager's word, I tried 109.

here's 109's report card >>>

Part1 is average: I think her dup skill is just average as she told me she is better on oil push. She didn't lie as she do a much better job on that. On the rrp part, she sent quite lots of time on it....she even suggest me to change the position of legs during rrp

Part 2: pretty normal kinds of exercise so I'm not goto detail much.   

over all, she provide decent service, her personality is very nice, talkative and smile and laugh all night long.
body wise.....109 is taller than normal, the only downsize is she has a bit baby fat and not big breast.

I may not try her again because I want to try other bg all bro is talking everyday

[ 本帖最後由 s-pimp 於 2006-11-19 06:20 PM 編輯 ]

hmm....to me I wouldn't say she talk too much as she will stop talking once I getting quite.

anyway, i just have to try a few more before i leave

i must be pretty bad luck as I just start to hangout at this place then this kinds of stuff happen  

I always enjoy reading every bro's report. hope they can continue.

visit 東湖 this evening. when the manager show me the paper who is on duty.....I see a # many bro has been talking about: !@#

!@# is really pretty, young, slim and have decent body like you guys mentioned !

she did ok on first part.....2nd part was great especially the rpp  
I told her I like it a lot and ask her to do it longer, she said ok and kept on rpp until bell ring !!

3rd part was exciting.....as I felt like I was with my own gf

what a good way to spend a evening

[ 本帖最後由 s-pimp 於 2006-12-14 11:14 AM 編輯 ]

I arrived this place vary late last night and tried no. Fifty recommanded by the manager....after I said I want someone ho is 好玩.   I ask bg to skip dup 骨...just push oil and rpp.   then of course the final mission.

Fifth is a nice looking girl with decent body and great personality.....i will 搵佢 again.  Good job by the manager to recommand this bg to me.
你就天真,佢地就絕对吾會係傻 !

This is my first time doing this....don't know why but I want "push oil" so bad that night.
I will try her bone skill next time
你就天真,佢地就絕对吾會係傻 !

引用:
原帖由 天使藍 於 2007-7-19 04:16 PM 發表

以之前o個位師兄所講,
應該就係夜更,
但係我以前做過『五兜』,
佢係返中更,
係唔係同一人就唔知咯!
%) 係夜更. I met her at 2am.
你就天真,佢地就絕对吾會係傻 !

猫兄! 我又想知 the story of %).... 唔該
你就天真,佢地就絕对吾會係傻 !

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.