±À¤¶:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob·AUr pnt½G¨­¤TÄ_ | Email Hosting Service | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

§Úªºªì¦¸®ü联 3P ¸gÅç

§Úªºªì¦¸®ü联 3P ¸gÅç

«ö­ì­q­p¹º¡A ©ó¤È¶º«á½ñ¤W©º³~¡A ¥_¤W SZ ·|¤@·| HL ªº·s¬P --- Lulu¡C ¦b¹q¸Ü¤¤±oª¾¦o«e±ß¶}©l¤F "¤£¤è«K" period, ¦n¥Í¥¢±æ¡I ¦ý¦o«o·¥¤O±ÀÂ˦oªº¦n¤Í, **¡A ¨ÍªE¡I ¦b½b¤w¤W²Íªº±¡ªp¤U¡A ©h¥BÄ~Äò¦V«e¡A ©¹ HL ¶iµo........

**¡A ¬O¤@¦W¨­µô·¥¨ÎªºÉÆÉÆ¡A °ª«×¤£¤Ö©ó 165 cm¡A °ª¨Ù¦Ó¨«ªÎ¡A ±a°·±d½§¦â¡A¦³ªi¦Ó¤£¸Ø±i¡A ¤@µ¥¤@µw¥ó¡I·¥´I¬üºA©M´AºA¡A§ÚªM¯ù¤]¡I ¼Ë»ª¥ç¥i±µ¨ü¡A ¦³¹L®ð©j¥J³¯ X ·ëªº¼v¤l (¤×¨ä¦b§Ú¯ã¤U®É§¹¨Æ¤@¨è¨º¤@«b¨º¡A ¹³¯u«×¹F 80%!)..............«ÝÄò

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¯ù

** ¶}©l®É¤v­½µL«O¯d¡A «Ü¥D°Ê¡I ¦o¥»¨Ó¤W±ß¯Z¡A ¦ý¦] Lulu ªºÃö«Y¡A ¯S·N¦^ HL ¦V§Ú´£¨ÑªA°È¡A ©èÆg¡I ·í§Ú¦V¦oªí¥Ü Lulu ªº auntie ¥O§Ú·P¨ì¥¢±æ®É¡A ¦o«K­P¹q Lulu ³t¨ì©Ð¶¡©M§Ú»¡Án Hi --- Áo©ú¦Ó¤j¤è¡A ¦AÆg¡I ¦¹®É¡A ¤w¬O¦×©­¬Û¨£ªº®É­Ô¤F¡I...........«ÝÄò

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-8-31 14:18 µoªí

Any more? Seems not yet finished wor.
Sorry for any inconvenience that I am rather tied up today. Report has to be written in segments.........

·í¥¿·Q¦A¶i¤@¨B¦æ°Êªº®É«J¡A ªùÁnÅT¤F¡I ·W¦£³ò¤W¤ò¤y¥hÀ³ªù¡C ¥u¨£±´ÀY¶i¨Óªº¬O¤@¦ìªø±o»áºëÆF¥i·Rªº¤p¤£ÂI --- ¶Ç»¡¤¤ªº HL ·s¬P¡A潜½èÀu«pªº¥¼¨Ó¬õµP --- Lulu ©f©f¡I

«Ü¼ö±¡¦a©Û©I¦o§¤¦b§ÉÃä¡A ¦ý§ÚªºÂù¤â却¤£¦w¥»¤À¡A ³g°ý¦a©â¤ô¡I ·Q¤£¨ì¦o«o¸¨¸¨¤j¤è¡A ¨S¦³§Ü©Ú¡A §ó¦V§Úªí¥Üºp·N¡I ¦¹®É¡A ¦b©Ð¶¡¤º 3P ¤§§½¤w¦¨¡I

·í§Ú¦A¤Tªí¥Ü¥¢±æ®É¡A ** ´£Ä³§Ú­ÌÉe¤H¦æ¡A Lulu ©Mij¥H "¤jÄÁ" §Î¦¡¶i¦æ (§Y¬O¨ä¤¤¤@­ÓÉÆÉƤ£´£¨Ñ¬}¥Þ¶i¤JÅv¡A ¥u´£¨Ñ±Àªi§UÄi!) ·íµM¡A §Ú¨Mij¥þ³t¶i¦æ¡I

¦b¬~¾þ®É¨â¬ü½ü¬y¦b«e«á¥Î¥|¨Å¤@Àj (Lulu ¤´¬ï¤º¿Ç¡A ©È¨£¬õ¤£¶®)¤£Â_¦b²M¬~©M¨ë¿E§Úªº¥þ¨­¡A «Ü²n¡I ¦b§É¤W¨â¬ü§ó¥Î¨â¤f¨â¦Þ¥[¥|¤â¡A ¥h§¹›V«eÀ¸¡I ·íµM¡A §Ú¥ç¦£±o¤£¥ç¼Ö¥G¡I ¤f¡B¤â©M脚¨Ã¥Î¥h¤£°±¦a±´¯Á¡A ¨­ÅX©M¦U¤£¦Pªº±Ó·P³¡¦ì«o¤£Â_¦a¨ü¨ì¬D³r©M¨ë¿E¡A ²n²n¡I

** ªÖ©w¬O¤ô®w¤@±Ú¡A ÃM¥\¥çºâ¤W­¼¡A ¤Ï·P¤@¬y¡I Lulu ¥u¦³·í¶íÃäÅbªº¥÷¨à¡A ¤£°±¦a»¡"¤£¤½¥­" ©M¦o¥ç·¥»Ý­n¡I §Ú©M ** §ó±ý½}¤£¯à¡A ¦A¤U¤@«°¡I ¦¹®É¤ÑªÅ¦bÅT¹p¡A §É¤W¥ç¾Ô¤õ³sºø¡I

¨Æ«á§Ú©M ** ³£¦b¦^¨ý¡A ¬Û¾Ö¦b§É¡A »´¼¾¹ï¤è¡A ¥­©w¿E¯Pªº¤ß±¡¡I ¥i¼¦ªº Lulu ¦b¾Ô¶Ã®É¤w·È¨«¤F¡I ·íµM¡A ¤é«á§Ú¤@©w·|¦A¨Ó¡A ¸ÉÀv¦oªºªÅµê©M¥¢¸¨¡I

³ø§i§¹²¦¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ march29 ©ó 2007-8-31 15:29 µoªí
haha, very good report, let me try also 3P with 3 shoots
Please report back after that! Thanks.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ doctork ©ó 2007-8-31 16:27 µoªí
great report]
is it lulu number is look look

thankyou
You have a wrong guess. Her name is Lulu and her number is *!.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-8-31 15:42 µoªí

Excellent report (as always). Another great find and so many good choices there!
You know, I had a good price for two prettie --- only $600, as Lulu could not provide full service!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-8-31 16:46 µoªí

Did you pay $100 directly to Lulu? But if she can "perform", how much would double fly cost with no. ** and Lulu?
No........ I paid $600 to the counter. It is called the "big hour" that the MM can't perform ML. In fact, not many MM like to have "big hour".

$600 = $500 (whole package by **) + $100 (partial service without ML by *!)

One point that I have nearly missed to mention --- Lulu is with smoking smell. For those brothers who can't sustain, please note.

Sorry for creating such nuisance......... I'll note this and wonm't crate any HL nerw thread over here.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 09:09 µoªí

You are the best and I am 110% certain these are not ads but actual reports on real events!
Thank you for your trust and understanding....... Yesterday I tried a very nice trainer over there... with incredible skill and service. Will report later.

One thing to mention --- she is the trainer of our little doggie and jj's NS............

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 09:16 µoªí

Sorry - I misunderstood trainer from trainee - so cost the same at $500? How come you can go on Sunday?
There are some senior BG who test and teach the girls before they become skillful BG. They are trainers.

The newbies who receive instruction from the traoners are trainees. Normally, they receive $100 when during their practice together with the skillful BG. That is why we have the $500 + $100 package.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2007-9-3 09:24 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 09:24 µoªí

Of course I know this trainer vs. trainee la. I have played long enough! Anyway, when reporting, pls don't start a new thread so as not to upset our dear moderator.
Which report do you think I should use as "Flagship" report for Hoi Luen?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ john_1 ©ó 2007-9-3 09:43 µoªí
Tried #, small, Short, thin, big balls, pink and tiny nipples. Good.
Another new target for us la...... please write more about your good experience.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 09:39 µoªí

Maybe continue to use "A New Star". Just my personal suggestion.
But it is not by me............. by brother jj gar.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 09:46 µoªí

Ooops - so maybe continue here lor.
It is a good suggestion. So from now on all my HL report will be grouped here ...............

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 09:51 µoªí

So many good ones at HL it is unbelievable!
That's true.............. the trainer I tried was a good -looking lady too, though a bit aged (mid twenties).

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wtytw ©ó 2007-9-3 10:11 µoªí
3p, l dont feel is 3p you only can said one girl , because you only with one girl have fun.
No la.......... 3P = 3 Persons in a game.

In fact, Lulu did served me with her body and her mouth. It was already part of the game.............

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 09:58 µoªí

Sorry - I have tried her before if it was ex-##! Yes, she was good but a bit old (I think more like late 20s).
Maybe we are talking about different persons --- ! is a '83 girl. She dose not look like late 20.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 11:14 µoªí

If no. ##, we are talking about same. I know she has been around for a while and is a trainer! They seem to look older than actual age sometimes but mid 20s is about right.
She told me that she is a good partner with @* for 3P. Of course, as Doggie is trained by her, there'll be no problem for them to have game together. Therefore, I plan to have these 3Ps with them in September.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 12:56 µoªí

Bingo! No. ! = ex no. ##
I'll be there for the 3P leading by ! this Thursday..... this time, the casting will be me+trainer+little chick........

Some points to mention in the visit on 02/09

¥i¯à¬O¬P´Á¤ÑªºÃö«Y¡A ¤W¯ZªºÉÆÉƤ£¦h¡I ¦ý¦b§º³¡ªøªº·¥¤O±ÀÂˤU¡A ¿ï¤F®v¤÷¯Åªº¤j®a©j¡A «C乸¤@号¡I

¦o­Ó¤l¤£°ª¡A ¦ý¨­µô«o¤£¤Z¡I ªø±o¤ñ¸û¦¨¼ô¡A ¬O¤¤¤kªºªì¶¥¤F¡I ¦ý²´¨¤¶¡§ó¼W²K­·±¡©M´AºA¡I

¤u§@ºA«×¸ÛÀµ©M¥Î¤ß¡A ±q¨Í¯D¨ì§¹¨Æ³£¤@µ·¤£­e¡A ®}¯e¦³­P¡A¨C¤@©Û¦¡³£«Ü²Ó½o¦a®i¥X¡A µ´¹ï¨S¦³ "揸¬yÅy" ªº·Pı¡I ²³§Ì¤l³£µL¥X¨ä¥k¡I ¦n¡I

§Þ³N¤è­±¡A ¨­¬°«C乸·íµM­½µLÃø«×¡I ¦o¦Þ¥\¤×¨ä§Q®`¡I "ÆpªÅ¤l" ¬O®³¤âµ´§Þ¤§¤@¡A ¨­¤W¨C¤@­Ó¤Õ (°£»ó¤Õ¥~) ³£µ¹¦oÆp±o³zº«¡A ·PıµL¥H©|¤§¡I "¬rÀsニÆp" §ó¯à±N±z¼¤±æ´£¤É¡I ¦oªº¨Å©Ðµ²ºc±o¤Ñ¿W«p¡A ¤£¬O¶W¤jªº¨º¤@ºØ¡A ¦Ó¬O·¥´I¼u©Ê¡A °µ body ®É温­»³n¥É¦b¨­Å餣Â_ºNÀ¿ (¬Æ¦Ü³s脚ªO¥ç·ÓÅU¤F¡I)¡A µÎªA¨ì·¥ÂI¡I

ML ®É¦o¥ç¦³©Ò»Ý­A¡I ¬}ÁÙ¬O¯¶ªº¡I ¦o±NÂù»L©ç±K¦Ó©f©f¤W¤U²¾°Ê¡A ¼W¥[¿iÀ¿§Ö·P¡A ¬Û«H¬O¦oÅ餺ªºªÅµê·P + ²ªÖ}·P¦Ó«P¦¨ªº¤ÏÀ³¡A §ó¥O§Ú¦b¤T¼Æ¤ÀÄÁ¤º¨ì¹F°ª®p¡A ¤@®g¦pª`¡I

­ì¨Ó¬õµP¦p @, doggie and NS*! µ¥³£¬O¦oªº¤Jªù§Ì¤l¡A ¤ÞÃÒ¤F¦W®v¥X°ª®{ªº²z½×¡I ©M @* §ó¬O³Ì¨Î 3P ©çÀÉ¡A ¦X§@µL¶¡¡I ¬Ý¨Ó¡A HL 3P ¾Ô³õ±q¦¹¦h¨Æ¤F...........

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2007-9-3 14:56 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 14:20 µoªí

I am getting confused. Little chick = @) or @*? If you select no. ! and no. @*, cost may be $900!
I am ready to pay $900 for ! + @*........... that's what ! strongly recommended me to do!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 14:53 µoªí

Pls negotiate with lovely manager for a discount!
Will do.......... but I think the discount will not be a formal one and apply to individual only.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 14:56 µoªí

$900 is really a bit expensive. Prefer 1+1 ($600) and you may be just as happy!
100% correct.............

Any schedule of 3P for you in near future?

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.