推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

流傳奧運八月K都要停業

引用:
原帖由 smbs06 於 2008-6-26 08:11 發表

I doubt this is a national shut down. The Olympics attracts media attention in cities such as Beijing and Shanghai. CP, CA, and even the entire DG area should not be a point of focus. Quite cont ...
Exactly.......... there will be more and better choices in towns like CP or CA as the good quality girls escape from the Ks and SNs in Beijing and Shanghai to here for a living!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-6-26 09:33 發表

I don't think so as spider has asked me to convey his message.  He said some managers already told him that some actions will be taken during that period in city A and P too!
That is a bad news for all of us. Then we should lavatorized some girls and breed them on sharing basis among all JM brothers. Otherwise, how can we fuifill our sexual desire during that period?

[ 本帖最後由 icheng609 於 2008-6-26 10:24 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-6-26 10:25 發表

Actually there is already family gathering all the time...among us few brothers. And what we are doing now is having extra snacks and culturing for more regulars...

Changing/Sharing part ...
This is really a good practice.............. I like it!

引用:
原帖由 nzman 於 2008-6-26 10:53 發表
去国会/飞马会/至尊/18,不停业的.师兄,不过荷包会重伤.
咁又何苦呢..............? 不如集合幾个兄弟共同供養幾条女交叉作樂, 既可以有 fun, 又可以安全!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-6-26 12:22 發表
How can you compare those mega cities in the western world with our great "RED" China ?
Right.......... in our great motherland, everything is possible!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.