±À¤¶:| ­×²z³»½´¥¬ | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

49 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] ¤«©³µì¹C踪¤§¤Q ---- ´åªa¥O¤H°·±dªº SH SN

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2008-6-11 19:19 µoªí

I never been to this swimming pool !!!
My pleasure to have chance to swim healthily with you, 7_siu......... what about ¨Ó¤@¦¸ "¥|¦¡±µ¤O"..........?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ def_lo ©ó 2008-6-12 09:02 µoªí
§Ú´å²Ä¤T´Î!!
OK................ who else want to be in the team.......?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Retav ©ó 2008-6-12 10:40 µoªí
I don't join the event... but could I film it down? haha
§A©O个¦º¤ÓºÊ........... ­ü! ÉN§A¿ìªk¡I §A·Q点´N点°Õ¡I ¤£¹L§Ú­n¨D HD ©M°ª²M½è¼Æ¬[¡I

¦^´_ #82 Retav ªº©«¤l

­ø¦n发¹Ú°Õ..........! ¾¹§÷±ð«Y¼v¬Û¨Ð¦Û¤w´£¨Ñ¬[¡I ÉN¥¤ªo­n·s­¦/®Q¥X¿ú¶R¬Û¾÷¼vµ²±B¬Û嘅¡I

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: µ²±B

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2008-6-12 13:18 µoªí

§Ú´å²Ä¤@´Î¡A¦]¬°´å§¹¡A¥ò¥i¥HÚ»§A¦a±µ¤O¡A­øû{¤O­«¥i¥H¶]¦h´Î¡A²Ä¤­´Î¡I¼H¼H¡I¦]¬°¦h¤F®É¶¡¦^®ð¡I
¦n...........! ËݼËÁ¿ªk¤C¤Ö´N´å²Ä¤@´Î (¬Æ¦Ü²Ä¤­´Î)¡A ¨§»G¨Ð­t³d²Ä¤T´Î........... ²Äニ¦P®I²Ä¥|´Î©O¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ def_lo ©ó 2008-6-12 11:26 µoªí

©âúï§A«á¸}¥ý, ©O¨â¼Ë³¥¦³«§¤À§O!!
¤¤¤å©M­^¤å¨âºØ»y¤å¤£¦PÅo¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ def_lo ©ó 2008-6-12 14:25 µoªí

§A¦Û¤w©O? ¼Æ¨Ó¼Æ¥h³£¥¼°÷4­Ó¤H, ¦pªG³Ì«áݯ­ø¨ì¤H, ¤£¦p¤C¤Ö¦Ò¼{´å²Ä1 & 4´Î°Õ!!
点¥i¥HÉNµìµì¥h´å±µ¤OÁÉ.............. §Ú嘅·N«ä«Y¦pªG¦³¨ä¥Lºë·ù¤Ú¥´·Q¥[¤J¡A §Ú«K°h·í±Ð½m/»â¶¤/cameraman¦Ó¤v.............

She worked in the morning shift when I visited her............... Book her in advance before going will be fine.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Retav ©ó 2008-6-12 15:35 µoªí
Another M-P project?
But this Multi-P is Multi JJ but not Multi MM bor........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2008-6-12 15:27 µoªí

§AÀ³¸Ó¬O¶}¦h¤@¶¤¡C¨â¶¤ª± relate.
À³¸Ó«Y¦h¶}¤@间¦Ì¾Q............. ¥i¥H¦³¦h D ¤j¦Ì¥i¥H½ü¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Retav ©ó 2008-6-12 16:20 µoªí
Not always you will meet Ella to make you shot 4 times... more rice mean you could only watch... mentally become a ¤ÓºÊ... haha...

Don't do that...
But there will be more fun............. and I have never tried this b4

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Retav ©ó 2008-6-12 16:34 µoªí
It is harder to happen as you are talking about Multiple JJ and just 1 MM... not many MM willing to do that...
Then we change the pattern to Multi jj + mm..........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Happy+Man ©ó 2008-6-13 00:39 µoªí

According to the manager the VIP room overall charge is 548 which is not 50 more but 130 more.

Please confirm with the Manager next time and pm me the name thank.

BTW, !)* is on M-leave u ...
¦Ñ实Á¿¡A µìµì³£¥¼¸Õ¹L vip ©Ð.............. ¥u¬OÕu Ella ©Ò»¡¡A ­n¥[ rmb 50............. ËݧY«Y rmb 415 + rmb 50 = rmb 465. Keep me update please if there is any error.

Ella is not the only choice and may not be the best one. Brothers should do some research by visiting the website for the details of the girls before going.

¦^´_ #107 TaiChiSword ªº©«¤l

Which girl did you choose.......?

From the photos, the VIP room seems OK bor.......! Must reflect this to the management!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TaiChiSword ©ó 2008-6-13 09:49 µoªí

The room is small and does not seem to be "just renoveated" as described by the manager.  There is no thermostat to control the temperature so it was freezing cold !  

I picked n ...
How dare they do that.............! If such service is given, I don't have any interest at all! All we long for is some proactive service with gf feel!

I think I have to clarify with the manager next time and report the real situation to all brothers. Before that, I don't recommend this place to anyone here! I want NO MISLEADING or FALSE INFORMATION spreading out from my thread.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2008-6-13 10:05 µoªí
Don't expect everyone got the same treatment from a girl. As you are different from Icheng, (Froggie) The girl might have special feeling to him but not you. Also, it depends a lot on the 1st sight ...
But I think there must be something wrong with the undertanding fo the content of the servcie package that I need to clarify........... I should take up some responsibility as I don't want to mislead any brother here.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2008-6-13 10:24 µoªí
But I don't think you have anything wrong if that was your real experience. You cannot expect everyone has the same experience and outcome.
Thank you, 7_siu, for easing my mind. But I still I have the obligation to to everything possibe for the benefits of the brothers in this forum.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TaiChiSword ©ó 2008-6-13 10:35 µoªí

I agree with 7-Siu.  Maybe it was my really bad-luck day.  To be fair to the girl and the management (except to their response to my request and kept me waiting for an hour before telling Ell ...
OIC........... wish you better luck next time when having fun with Ella.............!

¦^´_ #118 TaiChiSword ªº©«¤l

I don't think so............. it si due to the poor workmanship of the plumber! But is the warm water supply steady?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Happy+Man ©ó 2008-6-13 11:10 µoªí
Don't expect too much from the VIP rooms and it seems the management is not very honest as I was told the the charge with the gal is 548.

I waited for Ella for almost 40mins and was told that sh ...
Thanks for telling me about the weather situation in SZ................ I will take it into account seriously for my next move.

I also agree that the management over there is lousy, especially the male manager! Just wonder why they can't operate their business in an honest way.....!

¦^´_ #122 Haidada ªº©«¤l

¦b¯«¦{¤j¦a¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡³£会发¥Í¬[¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ colorbhk ©ó 2008-6-13 11:55 µoªí

canon room or cannon room
if you try canon room this time, try the NIKON room next time
Where is my CONTAX room.............?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ def_lo ©ó 2008-6-13 14:27 µoªí

And where's my Olympus, Sony, Minota,....room!!
Minolta.................°õ咗°Õ¡A ½æ咗¤ñ¯Á¥§¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ KMY89 ©ó 2008-6-14 22:09 µoªí
©O¶¢ SN ´N«Y­»°O¤j°s©±«á­±§a¡A§Úçܳ£¦³¦¨10¦~ lor ... Kmy ¤@ª½¥H¬°«Y¥¿³õ tim ...  
¥i¯à¥H«e«Y.............. ¤£¹L¦Ó®a¦³©Ò§ï变¡I

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: °s©±

49 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.