推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

井底蛙遊踪之一 --- 梅林維X納 SN

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-9 14:00 發表

我從來沒自視為專家, 將來亦不会! 只是客々荈陘中嬤伬茪H感受而引致誤会, 就此再一致歉.......
Brother Icheng609,
It is good to know you start your exploration elsewhere. I once went to a new SN in ML, actually following an ex HL Manager, and I saw the "V", looked very nice and close to the check point. I did not try there and as you said it is 4,6,800 plus room charge it must be following a high class route.
I think at this price level we can have so much more choices in other places... So I suggest you explore further..

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-11-11 20:07 發表

Any hints/tips on where to explore further?
Atthis price level, 4,6,800 +2xx, it is already something like 800-1,000. In CA it is in the range 4-600, plus room charge less than 200. In CA YD it is 4,5,6 with no room charge. 天地 unlimited, it is 4,5,600 plus room 188 (normal 288).
Recently Just tried a new SN in Tantou, Songgang, 400 and 600 with no room charge. Tried a model 600, Anhui, 166, 18 yrs, big and pink, really model figure. 2 x ML as I do not enjoy too much the services..A friend also just been there 2 times, very good comment also. He took the models. He wants to go again but the only drawback is that the place is a little rmote. we drove.
The SN is on promotion with no room charge but we can go with no room charge for life...because we are introduced by a VIP...

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2007-11-12 00:04 發表
VIP = very impotent person.
Try any of the models there VIP will become real VP..Very Potent..

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-11-12 09:25 發表

Thanks. Any similar type of saunas closer to Shenzhen besides HL and the one reported by icheng?
Actually I mainly go to K and only once for a while go to SN, really do not know if any other good SN in Shenzhen.
In Sha Jing there is one near the Bus Station I went, quite good. i followed an MM there quite a few times. 400 plus 1xx room. Can arrange trainee. The hotel is one of the best hotel there in the area.
I actually ate two MM there, both of them used to work in HL/Ming X.

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2007-11-12 18:06 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2007-11-12 00:17 發表
我自己都沒有時間吃過!都是關二哥害了我!555555555
關關二哥什麼事啊﹐ 你自己給自己設關口而已啦。。。吃了再說嗎。。聽你小弟弟的話罷。。它要動你就動嘛。。

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-12 08:49 發表

I also know that there are plenty of good places further north to SZ.......... but my limitation doe3s not allow me to go to places too far away.
Actually some good places are not that far away. Like CA it is only 40 minutes from Huang Gang by the 7-seater, at rmb 50.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2007-11-12 18:37 發表

老豆教落,義氣為先!但心也是戚戚然!

收到料,醫神嫂重出江湖,這一劑,一定和飛男斗排隊。醫神嫂的出關第一劑是東少的朋友上了!

唉!
你系咪真系也要排醫神嫂啊。。。雙飛男本來唸住復出派即上﹐ 可惜給人捷足先登。。 他下午是時問我要不要明天去﹐我說好但他又不回我了。。

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2007-11-12 23:25 發表

That Bastard, he did not call me today!111111
May be he worries that you have 陰影   to go...

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-13 08:33 發表

Is Sha Jing far away from SZ? What is the name of the hotel? I would like to follow your footstep to share your wonderful experience. Thanks.
Sha jing is not far from SZ. Suggest you try first the Tan hai, pls see PM. there shud be a bus from Luohu commercial city to go to Song Gang. Shud be about an hour. Song Gang and Sha Jing is just next to each other.
Song Gang is now no room charge so better try this first, also quality of MM is good so far.
I have not been to Sha Jing for a while and do not know if quality maintained.

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2007-11-13 11:00 編輯 ]

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.