推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 井底蛙遊踪之十 ---- 游泳令人健康的 SH SN

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-6 15:47 發表
當 Ella 進房時, 发覺和她是有機会可以持續发展的! 一張較成熟 (不是老, 只不過沒有幼齒 feel 吧了! 和她的年紀相稱 ---- ’84 girl!) 的俏面, 配上 Ella 式的誇張耳環, 不過不很像 Ella ...
关口WALKING DISTANCE又甘好玩。的确是一个好去处播。。
赶时间不能去P城时最好。。好过去吃快餐呀。。

我想起来了。。这就是阿华姐快餐店那栋楼隔壁。。

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-6-6 23:49 發表
Exactly next to Shangri-la! 10 mins walk from the border!
Think I know the place..I passed it by quite a few times...

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-6-7 21:34 發表

I know too but thoght it is pure vegi (not even HJ).
I thought so before, now I saw a very big ad on the apple daily....

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-10 08:31 發表

呢 D 叫做:

"早知燈係火, 唔使四圍摸"!
吴使我成日跑去下沙吃快餐了。。华姐那边又太脏。。!!
好多次想去SN。。去CP/CA 又不够时间。。 但又不想去HL。。就去下沙了。。现在有个地方去了。。

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-6-8 13:08 發表

At best, I would think rat plane but now so OPEN?
Think it just changed its operation style recently...it must be a vegi before...

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-10 14:01 發表

If time allows. I would like to go there to try the VIP room service this evening.............
Probably I will go as soon as I come home, Thursady, still in India eating curry...

引用:
原帖由 TaiChiSword 於 2008-6-13 10:41 發表
Just a friendly reminder :  In my VIP room, hot water coming out only whne you turn the tap towards the Blue dot , and cold water coming out from Red dot, as opposed to what we are accustomed here  ...
It is rather normal in China...
When I first tried a canon room in the factory..I was given a newly deco room and the same thing happened...
there was no hot water from the red tap on the left..it was clearly marked red...I let the water run for almost 15 minutes and thought it took a little time for the hot water to come in  but ...still not..
Then the Mm opened the door and shouted  for help...then someone came and turn the other tap on and hot water came...

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2008-6-13 11:49 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 colorbhk 於 2008-6-13 11:55 發表
canon room or cannon room
if you try canon room this time, try the NIKON room next time
Thanks Brother to have corrected me..
After that we usually go for an hourly room at 150 at the YD hotel, for three hours, much much better than the cannon room with the K...it is 100 for an hour..

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2008-6-13 12:05 編輯 ]

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.