推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

流傳奧運八月K都要停業

流傳奧運八月K都要停業

現在上海流傳奧運八月K都要停業。。一些妹妹已在計劃嚴打時回家。。
但有妹妹說K停業時回家不是告訴人是在K上班嘍。。

Think it is good time to find a nice MM to keep for a while in August....have our own Olympics home..
What is the price for the MM in at CA,   8,000 a month??  If Xiao X would agree on that I am willing ....

引用:
原帖由 lomo 於 2008-6-26 01:03 發表
Haidada brother is always looking for that extra feel. I agree with 7Siu, get one to keep and let yourself alternate every day. That would be so much fun.
True...try come back August and for sure there would be much choices...
Now I have two already la...trying to get the third...but I know this is a very difficult one...

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-6-26 01:04 發表

Oh! Let's try to have a whole month "Marathon Sport" in August.
Marathon in bed...

引用:
原帖由 dw78 於 2008-6-26 03:16 發表

Brother, why not you organize a PRIVATIZATION project for the month of August?
Then all brothers can enjoy family gatherings in CP or CA.
Some brothers might enjoy the changing/sharing partners ...
Actually there is already family gathering all the time...among us few brothers. And what we are doing now is having extra snacks and culturing for more regulars...

Changing/Sharing partners...No La...阿嫂來的嘛。。。

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-6-26 06:44 發表
I think it is roughly the amt for a tier 1/2 K. girl.  For the top one, it may cost more than that. At the end of the day, it depends on whether you have other competitors and how much she want ...
Actually I do not 包 MM...I mean just to pay and have the girl stay with me..But the market rate in CA is 8,000 a month...information only..partial or wholly...hard to tell la...

Only when the MM likes me and I am absolutely sure she wants to stay with me I would do so...and I never discuss/agree to pay any certain amount of  money to the MM...I cannot stand those suspicious relationships...

引用:
原帖由 smbs06 於 2008-6-26 12:14 發表

For as long as I can remember, there were only 2 instances in modern Chinese history when wind-moon establishments across the entire country were not permitted to operate for a string of days:  ...
Actually during the Quake 3 days mourning, some Ks in CP were still operating, secretly....so Brothers do not have to worry no place to go..but need to be more careful la...

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2008-6-26 14:24 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-6-27 08:28 發表

果個係”周恩來”。。。。。原文係。。。
基辛格係七十年代訪華。。。問周恩來。。”中國有没有娼妓?
周恩來答。。。”有”。。當堂全場轟動。。。。
跟住。。周恩來再講。。。 ...
I doubt this conversation!!
Do not believe a statesman would have asked such an offending question...Think it is just a joke on the Net...

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-6-27 14:29 發表
It is back in the 70's... no internet or not much computers existed.
Oh yes....
But I meant it is kind of political jokes only..hard to believe Kissinger would have asked such a question and Premier so answered ...

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-6-27 15:28 發表
其實係真0既....
不過我年紀大...記性唔好..記錯左...
其實係一個想攪新聞的記者問.....

http://www.worldjournal.com/wj-b ... d=1401700&ct=87
我都同意你講法....身為大 ...
這倒有可能。。
看你 QUOTE 的報道也是花絮式的報道。。也未必可信“。。是  

“現就記憶所及,說幾件實實虛虛的相關傳聞,作為茶餘飯後的談資“ - 而已。。

相關搜索目錄:

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-6-27 16:23 發表
其實有好多LINK好多不同地方報導...祗是其一個例子...不放太多啦.....

不過應該係真...我亦都係陽光衛視睇過一套記錄片....訪一個外交部退休官員..
佢都有提過哩件事....
唔深究甘多啦.....最重要係.. ...
MM 們聽到的。。空穴來風。。未必無因。。CA MM沒說七月就會開始嚴打。。
SH MM 說上海的 K 已收到通知了 八月要停了。。
CA﹐ CP﹐ SH 都有相熟媽咪跟MM﹐隨時會報料。。。有最新消息會即時彙報。。

上海饭盒:
在上海周边工作的姐妹都收到风。。奥运八月都会有一段时间没班上了。。都已经准备回家了。。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.