推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

Confirm Money has Virus!

Confirm Money has Virus!

Yesterday go to tree river,just saw a C-hing (customer) shout with the keeper,because Money has past the Virus to him.My BG after that,say why Money always like to takeoff the condom to makelove to the customers,because she has the Virus,so she doesnot afraid to protect herself! Scarely! All Bro.Be carefully! Life no take TWO!

I'm not sure! The Bro not tell details,just say she past the virus to him and shout loudly to the keeper,at that time there are many customers are waiting the room and then I go to the room my Bg tell me that is ture! to be sorry! Money service was very good,I try her before a year ,offcourse with condom, she is wild and has a lot of true water.but now has the virus............

引用:
原帖由 dlo 於 2008-8-2 11:38 發表
Money worked in                                                                                                                                                                                                        春秋 before and who will you recommend in
三川?
Three river!

引用:
原帖由 dlo 於 2008-8-2 14:23 發表
I mean did she work in 春秋 before? because another girl worked in 春秋 has the same name and also like to make love w/o condom!
Bro Sorry!  I don't know.

引用:
原帖由 richardchow 於 2008-8-4 09:08 發表
會唔會money真係有愛滋向男人報仇???
If not,did any Bro make love with her (without condom),think you're very handsome?Think clear to your wife or girlfriends!

引用:
原帖由 turboman3 於 2008-8-19 22:20 發表

做雞已經很慘,
重俾呢度D小人誹謗
可憐的money...
If you didn't know that's true or flase,just fuckoff! Other wise you have the gut  to try money,let her makelove to you without condom,that you'ii know all the Bro tell is true or not!

引用:
原帖由 turboman3 於 2008-8-27 11:01 發表

Fuck your ass mouth !!!!
No Gut ASSHOLE?

引用:
原帖由 turboman3 於 2008-8-30 17:16 發表

你做男人會唔會羞恥?
在毫無確實證據下誹謗無力反擊的弱者.
替你悲哀!!!
You're  Right! So how did you know that is not the true? And Why not only one Bro said money love to takeoff the condom to make love to the costomers?And something you must beware ,not the Bro or costomers ask to do without condom,if that's not true ,do you think there are many Bro's want to talk ?In this site we only want to mention to alert all Bro's.

引用:
原帖由 supermachine 於 2008-9-6 21:58 發表
都話你條係正粉腸, 難道fruitjucie兄和其他brother又係特登註冊黎踩money囉噃! 我一直都係係度做CD ROM, 只不過睇唔過眼你條粉腸, 個個brother都係想提醒我地要小心啲啫! 淨係你條契弟係度唱反調, ...
Play safe are the Best!

引用:
原帖由 郭政鴻 於 2008-9-17 01:37 發表
actually, it is really safe if condom is wore during sex

however annual blood test is recommended

i think this is a rumor that $$ is infected with HIV

wanna know how Devil brother can confirm ...
唉! 我要係度澄清我無話過Money佢有HIV, 只係上次上去聽到有師兄話俾佢傳染到性病, 同時做我既女女亦証實確有此事, Money喜歡跟客人做愛不帶袋就係人都知架啦, 況且我上次發表文章的時候, 她確實亦沒有上班一段時間去打針醫病, 我在此重申我沒有刻意去唱衰任何人, 只是想提醒各位師兄要小心啲啫!

引用:
原帖由 richardchow 於 2008-9-20 16:22 發表

你可以幫下我地兄弟,你搵一次同money打真軍, 3個月後驗身然後通知我地班兄弟你有冇HIV,
我地班兄弟會感謝同埋相信你
我洗乜要你相信, 你係呢度都無地位既! 收皮啦! 一陣就話自己有HIV, 一陣就話想插到啲女女標眼淚, 睇你啲post就知道你係心理不平衡, 回家吃屎啦!

引用:
原帖由 richardchow 於 2008-8-4 09:08 發表
會唔會money真係有愛滋向男人報仇???
你睇下你自己之前講乜

引用:
原帖由 bzboy 於 2008-10-14 19:24 發表

Just to say......Devil brother had confirmed he also lucky need blood test....h:" />
Before you reply the Post and give the comments,please read all post for the hole story OK!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.