推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 peggycheung 於 2010-5-11 00:42 發表 抱歉!!!此段引言對技師有不尊重因此刪除了 ...
It looking like typical Google translation style wording!!! Market is open work hard is the only rule to make people love u. Peggy!

[ 本帖最後由 pb716 於 2010-5-13 06:26 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 hkreddevil 於 2010-7-13 19:51 發表 any c-hing out there may have any clue will rainbow sell 10 + 4 package in summer ?   thx !
They still have package sell.

引用:
原帖由 simon_simon 於 2010-7-20 12:34 發表 Ching, 有冇本地中女好介紹?
Last week, when I was visit there. It was my first time go there and I didn't book any BG although I know from any C-hing advice for mimi, pansy ... etc. I told the manageress that this is my first time at this place, she just arrange a lady for me.

Although I want to ask some bg that is advice from C-hing but the manageress just told me and then back to operation area... @_@ The lady who serve me which is around early 3X lady which call Joyce. Her face for my feeling just so so.
She is come from 陝西, her massage skill is OK. She has provide the VAS for me and she asking me when I come back. I should ask her to serve.

Frankly say, Rainbow location is good and they have big hot spring area. Nice and clear which will be good if people who come with friend to share the time at there.

Try Cha Cha at Wednesday night, she is pretty wild. Same as another C-hing commend she is too Pro service to me. Which is not MCOT. I would try another one if she can have more nature feeling and Big boobs lady next time! Any recommand?

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2011-7-28 14:28 發表 Very happy to meet a new BG named Fanny recently, face look ok and figuare is first class, slim and with lovely big boobs, she worked at veg sauna before and her massage skill is very good, to enjoy f ...
After reading a lot of ching reporting the Fanny, I have booked her at last wed. She give me a new experience of pt 2.... I am really satify of her service and I think I will re-call her once again. Instead of big boobs. Her reaction is very natural compare with cha cha. Although I didn't visit rainbow so many time but I really like their service and the style to treat customer. They always make you feel comfort when you visit them.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.