推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

26 12
發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
Finally went there on Fri night! I haven't been there since it closed down 2-3 yrs ago. Very good decoration and nice setting. But I felt like I was in a China since there were so many people talking in Mandarin and in very loud voice too!!! This is very disturbing!!!
Tried 30 and she was ok. Her skill is a little too soft for me but general was ok. I'm the kind of person don't like to talk much during the massage but she kept talk to me for at least 20-30 mins. Maybe I told her that it's my first time and she tried to find out more about my detail.
When I went back to sitting room, Fai gor finally saw me! He has so good memory and he recognized me I was an old Windsor customer! We chatted only a little bit since he's quite busy.
I think it's a pleasure to have a manager like Fai gor and I definitely will visit again in couple of weeks time!
P.S I saw a very good look BG when I walked pass the corridor. Very long and slim legs!!! My favourite!!!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2010-10-4 11:01 發表 Same as C-hing “safe”, I haven’t been to Windsor since its reopen.I was impressed by the design of the shower.Very spacious and clean!   As a newbie, Fai gor was kind and sincere and we ...
Oilking bro, I think u overlooked! I said pretty BG not PR!!!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

Yes, it's quite late. Almost midnight!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

Went there again on Fri night. Still quite a lot of people but less mainland people!
I told Fai gor I want young and pretty and Fai gor choose a BG 99 for me who was very nice!!!
Also had foot massage as well. Any bro know how much is the foot massage? (excluded the tips)
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2010-10-17 22:31 發表 better than 166 (comparison because they are of similar style)in certain aspects. But not all---to say that would be unfair and one-sided.Please receive my PM for more info.
Bro whitekitty, what do u mean of 勁熱情女友feel. ? Can u PM me?
Tks!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2010-10-19 07:37 發表 You could try her to see how much there is for you.But I cannot guarantee anything.
What's 7 shift? 3pm - ????
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

From my point of view, the english doesn't like a foreigner style!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

Been there on Sat nite, tried 36. It was quite busy, maybe football on the TV! Good service from Fai gor same again!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

Wonder how can I know bro WK is in when I visit next time?
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

Been there yesterday afternoon and served by BG (*
Very nice bone skill and had a relax afternoon.
Also the manager Ah Ling is very professional too! This the 1st time I went there in the afternoon and I used to be served by Fai gor or Wai gor who I familiar with. Actually, I found afternoon is much better than evening since it's less crowned. I'll try it again in the afternoon if I can get dayoff!!!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

Been there on Sat night and all rooms were full! Finally, Wai gor put me into one of the facial room and had a wonderful moment!!!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-5 11:34 發表 下?要去facial 區facial 床?
Yes ar! Since all the rooms were full and he didn't want to wait for too long! Wai gor is very considering! Also he knows I'm a great fan of "step back", so facial room is good enough for me and also provided me more "private area"!!!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

I don't think Wai gor will put another guest into the facial room with me! So it means I can occupy all 3 facial areas in the facial room!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

Exactly!!!!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

But the facial room is a little bit too narrow!!!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

Wai gor still working? Or follow Fai go to TST?
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

回復 5168# 的帖子

I want it too!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

I think the BG provide VAS to customer is one of the easiest way to make them visit more frequently. But in the other end, customer is easy to get bored and want to get a new BG to provide VAS. At the end of the day, the BG is still can't keep the customer to book her! That's a bad cycle and the BG will be the biggest loser!
Personally, I would like to keep visit the same BG because of their dup skill which suit me. It takes quite a while for me to look for the right BG who can dup me comfortably. I don't mean other BG dup skill is not good but just not suit me! The most important thing, everytime I visit Windsor, my prime objective is dup but not VAS. If I want VAS or FS, I'll go to King's where can fulfill my need and it's cheaper, happy too! Understand some bro like to go to a place can provide all the service, but i don't think Windsor is the right place.
One interesting thing, King's has 2 type of BG - pure dup BG and non pure dup BG. I found the pure dup BG actually their skill is very good, even better than some BG in Windors. It's just the overall decoration in King's is much lower than Windsor. People keep saying King's is expensive but I don't agree with that. For 2 sections of pure dup + 1 section FS, the damage is around $1100 all inclusive. If I go to Windsors, 2 sections of dup already cost around $700-800 (included tips). $300-400 more can get FS too in King's which is very good price!
This is only my opinion, no offense!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2012-4-19 14:12
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2012-4-19 14:12
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2012-4-19 14:12
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

回復 5220# 的帖子

Yes, you are correct!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

The truth is we all greedy! Want to have a good massage and VAS at the same joint! Normally those open airports don't provide good massage! In that case, need to visit 2 joints which is very time consuming!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

But don't think there are many "one country, 2 systems" sauna provide a nice decoration and comfortable environment like Windsor!
引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-4-27 18:15 發表

but there are 'one-country-two-systems' saunas which provides this ...

wanting a good massage as well as VAS is making the massage standards drop ... and this is what we're talking about
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

I had one yesterday and the flying skill was quite good! The downside is too expensive for a flight!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

But I need to spend a lot on full fare b4 become a frequent flyer!
I rather to spend those money on those airlines which provide firm upgrade!!!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

Went there last night, quite piss off about their service from the female manager. Her attitude was quite bad! Luckily Wai gor saw me and help me out!! I can't imagine if Wai gor wasn't there! Thank you Wai gor!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

Exactly! Female PR only looked after the frequent customer. Since I'm not a frequent customer, they didn't serve me well! Luckily I know Wai gor for a long time  and he looked after me well!!! Really dislike those female PR in Windsor!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

26 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.