推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 兩 日 三 夜 廣 東 閒 遊

一入到黎我地都打個突,唔係話個個好靚女,靚唔靚各花入各眼既,但係就個個都好高有1米7度,都只係普通級300姐,到Model 入黎只有3個但著住鞋個個都高過我,好奇怪唔知呢個場響邊度搵咁多高人返黎,如果俾我好鐘意爬樹個同事黎到見到一定開心到暈,

I also like 爬樹 as well. I rarely met any MM who is above 170 cm tall. Can you tell/PM me the location of this SN? Appreciate~~

Thanks for the info HKZHOU

Thanks for the info from HKZhou. I have been the 2nd one on Friday afternoon around 4pm. At that time there are 4~5 MM available with below average quality. So I ask for Model. The manager said that
Model start to work after 6pm, she said if I really want a Model she can call one up back. After 40 mins,
the model arrived. She looks OK, 164 cm tall, from NorthEast China, not very slim but not fat. So I
picked her finally. The process is the same as in another SN so i am not going to disclose. Overall, my
comment is average. Perhaps I get used to play in CP SN so I prefer to have 2Q rather than 1Q. I
suggest you bros should go there after 6pm next time as there would be more MM for choosing.

引用:
原帖由 LoneRanger 於 2008-6-30 01:50 PM 發表

Bro Denny,
昨天決定去實地考察:
4:30 羅湖大巴站上路, 因有乘客車票問題, 航班延誤三十分鐘.大約六點三十分到當地大巴站, 然後打的到目的地, FYI, 大廈叫HSBC大廈.
入門見大堂靜靜, 有個男部長招呼入房,房 ...
$100 is the room charge, so the total price are 4,5,6

引用:
原帖由 LoneRanger 於 2008-6-30 01:50 PM 發表

Bro Denny,
昨天決定去實地考察:
4:30 羅湖大巴站上路, 因有乘客車票問題, 航班延誤三十分鐘.大約六點三十分到當地大巴站, 然後打的到目的地, FYI, 大廈叫HSBC大廈.
入門見大堂靜靜, 有個男部長招呼入房,房 ...
There is bus going to CP from there, the station is the same as to Lo Wu

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.