推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 荃溢

Be careful.  I heard from the locker boy that the police go for "checking" this sauna 3-4 times a week.

今晚上去荃溢,點知又查牌,好似話連續5日,唉大佬,人哋點做生意呀!

當時我未入房,沖緊涼,冇mark女仔,即刻茧f衫,所有人出休息室查身分證,軍ぁ[反黑組成幾十人,真係誇張,搞鱄荋X鐘,曮蘊茩荈媽聲,之後好多客未入房都走

That place is terrible.  Heard from the locker boy that the police check the licence 5 times a week.  What is the purpose of this exercise?  All girls stop the 2nd part now because of the fucking police check nearly everyday.

I did not go there because it is no good to visit a place with so much trouble from the police.  The police is playing this place and trying to disturb the business.  The locker boy told me they even sometimes come 2 times a day

引用:
原帖由 kit1971 於 2007-8-5 01:40 發表

佢地話日間多人客過夜間 wu
Maybe because the police will always come at night

Good if the police action stop.  Will go again because $528 is reasonable.

For local, 21 and 30 are the best maybe

Visited last week and waited for 1 hour for the room and finally tried the most popular one there: blackjack.

Experience was very good.  A 100% local young and cutie girl and she served me with heart.  Good bone skill, tall and good figure, rpp and hj all well done.  Good money for value $528.  Must try her but expect to wait for long time.  She told me her booking was always 24 hours in advance.

呢兩個女仔咁厲害,真係新一代"經典骨女"

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.