推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

37 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] ~ GOOD FORTUNE SAUNA 好運來桑拿 ~

adventure bro, I went tonight but there's no 40-46 jordan road foot spa. she must have given you the wrong address. all they have are saunas there on jordan road.what's the name of the foot spa?

相關搜索目錄: SPA

Adventure bro, I visited her last night! I found the place, thanks. I was just across the street last time and never found the address. she wasn't around to massage me so I guess I will have to visit her again to get my massage from her.

I had * recently, I am usually never there during the day.
pretty young BG for Good Fortune and very soft voice.
mindblowing part 2. part 1 was soso, I was not tired so didnt request for a hard massage.
any recommendation for night shift. I never had a pretty one at night? are the new bg and *@ day shift?
btw, the young manager during the day is quite good to chat with.

that's too bad. I will have to try her on the 1st then ;)

just tried &) for the first time over the weekend, good looking and GFE. relatively little massage experience but quite strong hands.

Well, &) had decent strong hands for massage but she likes to knee on you.  I think my spine is still a bit sore. part 2 was quite good but I think * was a bit better
does ! have the same hot body as the actress?

Just had * again. any c-hing had similar BG like her? I am afraid I am going to just visit her and miss out on other gems

actually &) was quite good as well. I just had her recently. she is definitely not as young as * but quite good nonetheless.

we are talking about 早班

126 was very new to this sauna. I would say she is mid 20's with a cute face.
massage-wise, she is totally a beginner but with good efforts
I may visit her again after she has gotten better with experience.
she is still trying to figure where the pressure points are.

I never try *@ before so I cannot help you there.
I am trying to think of some young and skillful BG for tonight.
there doesnt seem to be any good ones at night anymore

just had !^ over the weekend, very tall bg with cute enough face.
I think she works the middle shift but she is rather strong.
so I did enjoy the both parts very well since I had a very sore back and she definitely "hurt" me...haha

37 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.