推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

伊東水療

i am very tempted to skip work and go see either tung tung or kay kay today

kay kay's bup skill is just like tung tung, but I guess part 2 she is slightly reserved, maybe a 6 hands massage from them plus tung tung's friend joyce will be great. I heard ah sa is good, anyone tried?

all I heard about ah sa is that she is too quick. there is one very white bg who looks kind of cute, not sure who it is, I already know it is not dou dou.

but apparently toutou lack in dup skill, so my conclusion is either go see tungtung...or maybe visit e-ton rival, "pine island", apple there gave me a good session last time.

well kaykay already left and the only eatable now is tungtung. and I guess I am just like other man, like to try different bg....so maybe I will visit them again if they have new blood

I agree with 矢吹丈 ching. this place is only for dup only

Well, regarding桐桐 being 有料之人, I found out recently that gravity has done some damage on 桐桐. Initially I thought she is okay young but I guess maybe not.  Looks great with clothes on for sure.
so hopefully the new bg is better.
The only person I tried in wanchai not subject to gravity is "siu Bing" and apple from "pine island", they might have "done something" to them though.
any ching know of someone that resist gravity working on HK side?

just try the new bg as well. dup skill 桐桐 is better, but they are just equal in terms of figure. I will definitely retry.

well we are all just enjoying the time spent at the spa, still remember in hte beginning a ching was misunderstood at the door with the girls playing cards.
will be interesting to see how long this spa will open until...

相關搜索目錄: SPA

siu bing used to work for eton but now working for pine island.
both place has a "po yee" working there.

ching, I am curious which sauna or upstair bone can meet you standard of cleaniness?  I would definitely be interested to visit them.

carmanlam ching, please do let me know hte better ones in wanchai, I definitely dont mind trying new and better places! thanks

I guess I have more options to choose from other than tung tung now! looks like yy and 菲菲 are the same or not better.

just had one of my favorite again - 桐桐. body same as before and part two was very relaxing. was hoping to double fly with YY but she was working...
must try out YY sometime soon to see how good she is.
but with feifei and bo wee around, I must try them also.....looks like I have to spend some money at eton now

oh so you were the one in the spa room! I am not complaining having 桐桐. they were all saying how YY is good at dup and with better body/look than 桐桐 and bo yee. that sounds too good to be true...

just went up today to give laisee, finally got to see fei fei and YY. I have to say I need to try them both very soon. feifei, if I am correct about her name, looks very mixed...

anyone been up there since cny? I am very itchy to try our feifei and YY. they dont look like they are better in dup skills than tung tung and bo yee and body wise is hard to beat them as well. but they are more balance and taller. at the end, it's about the dup skills though

hope 菲菲 will stay there until I can try her.  I hope one of them can dup as good as 雪兒. So far, they all have great part 2 but no one can compare to 雪兒's dup skill yet.

tried new girl man man yesterday, very good service since she works at spa before. got good strength but needs improvement in massage. bodi is good as well and not too short

any ching got to try 菲菲 yet? I saw her during cny along with yy and I was tempted to try them, unfortunately I had to go to work. 菲菲 looks like the fittest of them all but I wonder if she can dup. so far only tung tung is close to shui yee. body wise po yee is still very very attractive.
too bad I dont have time to try them all in one day!

Nancy? havent been able to visit them for a couple days now and been sick with stomach flu.
I take it whitekitty ching knows Nancy is an return from previous 伊東?
only wish I get free time from SO...

Ching might have mistaken me for another ching. I do go to eton a lot so you might have bump into me. So now have to try Nancy and feifei but I still prefer po eye or tung tung for better dup skills though....and apparently I have to man man since Ching says she is a legend...

That's horrible, wish her the best of luck and successful recovery

回復 389# 的帖子

guess I will find out when I go visit them, it's going to be hard to choose now with such a good variety. I visited pine in wanchai a couple times before and find their place bigger and newer but never quite "click" with the girls there.

that's good news. I guess I will have to visit 雪兒 to see how they are doing. I dont think there are other places in wanchai as good as eton right now. i think they are the best in terms of bg and atmosphere

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.