推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

67 123
發新話題
打印

伊東水療

soooo wanted to go today but stuck at work
i will try double fly the new girls next time to save time...

just try out 菲菲 last week and I have to say she has best bone skill now at 伊東 with tung tung gone. have yet to see nancy but I think overall all girls have good service.
any ching been to pine valley lately? I wonder whether I should give them another try but I like 伊東 better

whitekitty ching, have you tried nancy already? I havent even seen her but wondering if it's worth it to go double fly with fiona and nancy.
then I get to try out them out in one go.

just had 寶兒 this week, I think she and man man are the ones with good dup skills left. of course, you have to enjoy 寶兒 other "skills" as well

looks like every bg I tried before have left ETON. looks like I will have to follow where po yee went. no clue where tung tung went though, anyone?

i can confirm that she has gone back to help ting ting

very tough to go visit po yee across the harbour. I wonder if all the bg are similar to her? if so, I am in trouble...

finally got to try jessica. even though she is not the prettiest there but she makes it up with her dup skills and body!
I think fiona is not strong enough to dup me but she does have a very soft touch to part 1 and part 2.
I believe Bobo is the other girl I have to try since she seems to be quite strong enough being the tallest there.
so some ching thinks nancy is strong enough? she looks rather small to me and definitely looks a little "inch" but suet yee assures me that all the girls know how to dup....we will see
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-12 06:06
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-12 06:06
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-12 06:06

bobo doesnt appear to be as pretty as like nancy or fiona. but she looks like she is the strongest there being the tallest. i should be trying her sometime tis week.

dont think yy is there anymore.
the new bg should be amy.
part 1 is soso since she is new to biz but elbows surprisingly not the type overly painful.
part 2 is decent since she looks young and thin. I almost thought she is not 21 yet.
she used to work in tst
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +10 多謝分享 2012-8-2 15:16
  • 白貓兒 威望 +10 多謝分享 2012-8-2 15:16
  • 白貓兒 體力 +10 多謝分享 2012-8-2 15:16

I guess amy is taller than suet yee.
YY is still there?
I've tried everyone except a po yee.
Nancy got very fit body but lack prettiness.
fiona is tiny and cute and another girl is similar to fiona.

sw3388 ching is prob right, suet yee said to me business has decrease a lot compare to last year these few months.
this is prob due to the fact you have at least 7 different upstair bone to compete with.

seems like a few tst girls have moved to hk island to work. you guys agree with me?

Can whitekitty ching let me know where gigi went as well? when suet yee told me I must try her, I failed to try her before she left! she seems to be similar to tung tung from eton before, too bad I will never get tung tung to dup me anymore...huh

i was able to try Ling as well. she is quite strong and best with "push oil". dry massage keep improve. she is not the prettiest but body quite nice. Another new girl came and suet yee said she is even prettier, I have to see for myself though. so far the girls there are at most cute if not plain looking, but they all dup decent enough.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +15 多謝分享 2012-11-2 01:19
  • 白貓兒 威望 +15 多謝分享 2012-11-2 01:19
  • 白貓兒 體力 +15 多謝分享 2012-11-2 01:19

i am not surprised. 花都 is too crowded and the rooms are too room. they do have younger and more variety but just not comfortable enough. i feel bad for the girls having to work in such environment but I guess they are all good friends so that's fine.
no more 花都 for me

just tried out one of the two new girls. this girl knows how to step on your back and is 20 something. nice body but she needs to get used to dup since she injured her hands so no hard massage at all. her name is something like sasa.
according to suet yee, the other one name maymay is even better at dup and prettier.
i will have to check for myself to believe her.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2012-11-15 06:54
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2012-11-15 06:54
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2012-11-15 06:54

well I think scwt ching meant all the bg he used to visit are gone, which is true since i think the longest working bg there is less than 3 months. correct me if wrong.
but suet always somehow keep the number of bg there at 4, which I think it's quite good already, considering how high the turnover is at wanchai.
eton still has one of the bigger spa room.
too many wanchai places are small

相關搜索目錄: SPA

67 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.