推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

灣仔 '重睹' 伊人

i believe "talled bg" is "siu bing" from "E don"

anyone had steve job lately? I only had her once and she was by far one of my best experience in upstair bone. young enough and great body.....almost had to do part 3 and more. of course none of those is offered, only part 1 and 2....
only if she can improve her bone skill...then it will be perfect.

ops....ching, I meant steve jobs.....what company is he the ex-boss of? then that's the real bg name.

I just wish they have some bg with both good dup skills and attractive 2nd part.  you can mix some BxBx and apple then it will be good.

i agree, it is the nature of upstair bones I guess. 松島 and 伊東 should combine their biz together and get a bigger place...and of course more bg for us to choose from

is 漫畫 shi???y or the other girl. I got hte impression that only bo yee, apple, and shi???y are worth eating....but then the only one who can dup is bobo and siu bing

just tried ah sa. very good dup skills and part 2 was just right. she has worked at various sauna, so she knows how to do it. I just have to try the other girls like comic now. anyone know how is she compare to apple or siu bing?

I wonder if apple is bg with the best body, however, I think other bg are better in terms of dup skills.  this really makes choosing them hard...

finally tried comic the other day, good dp but if I am really tired, I should go to more senior bg. I think siu bing and her are the best there now. I think all the younger and nicer body with decent dp skills are all back in tst, I dont see them in wanchai or hong kong side anymore...huh...
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2012-5-4 09:47
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2012-5-4 09:47
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2012-5-4 09:47

just try 文文. very soothing part 1 indeed. siu bing and comic are still the strongest but I am sure 文文 and siu may are just as good. I think 松島 defintely has the best group of bg in wanchai.
of course, I dont mind if any ching can disagree with me and let me know a better spa.
I will definitely give the spa a try!

相關搜索目錄: SPA
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +15 多謝分享 2012-6-21 00:44
  • 白貓兒 威望 +15 多謝分享 2012-6-21 00:44
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +15 多謝分享 2012-6-21 00:44

tried amy the other day, not strong enough with hands but kind of young. dont think she is still there since she seems the type to move around
how good is jessie in dup skills?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.