推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

灣仔花都SPA水療

try going there tonight but I guess they are only opening tomorrow.
any ching knows whether this "wing" is the same girl who used to work at "eton" across the street?

i wonder if any of the girls work in wanchai before?
I am going to visit soon, hopefully if I can get away from family. how is the hardware, say compare to pine island or eton?  
i guess it's too much to ask if any ching knows which girl can dup a good 1st part and has an excellent body....i know, I should go find out myself but seems like whitekitty ching knows all the girls already and able to give advise....

that's okay, I plan on going sat. will see if any girls can dup with nice body!

tried crystal and nina over the weekend.
nina is taller and more cool and crystal is more feminine in terms of body.
both work hard on dup and give decent strength.

but seems like half of the girls might not be working here for long.
I have yet to try bobo and kk
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +15 多謝分享 2012-8-27 11:24
  • 白貓兒 威望 +15 多謝分享 2012-8-27 11:24
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +15 多謝分享 2012-8-27 11:24

can this be the bowie who ... I remember her having very large assets and decent dup skills.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-8-31 12:18 編輯 ]

thanks whitekitty ching

i did see a short hair young girl there, she must be eva. jessica was urging me to try her. she is pretty but doesnt look strong enough. anyone ching can verify that? just curious even though I am sure my next visit will be with her.
so far I think nina and jessica are the strongest.

I think they are all pretty 瘦 already, like fiona or nina

i guess eva does appear to be the skinniest

tried KK friday, she is definitely the strongest there with the best part 1. good fit body with decent part 2 as well. of course not as young as eva but overall definitely better experience

I am tempted to try eva, but I know she prob cann dup with much strength and it will just be getting a session with a younger girl.
I have yet to try apple but I think the ones I tried look and prob dup better than her.
I definitely like KK, jessica, and nine the best.  
Of course, they just all happen to have very good body...

I have been able to try out the new girls.  I think personally only gxgx looks the best amongst them. dup I am still leaning towards kk and jessica being the strongest.
not sure if I saw cammy or jenny but they might be the two new girls I saw this weekend. just average looking in my opinion.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.