推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[疑難] 故事又有新发展

引用:
原帖由 小白狼 於 2007-8-4 12:47 發表
我现在真的不知道点办好,几万我还拿得出,就怕被人骗,心里承受不起,偏偏对她有了感觉,做男人有时候真的好烦,男人又好贱啊,明知道不该& ...
Yes, you may be able to pay this time, how about the future? do you believe the MM's GT only ask you once if you have in the future?

to be more proactive, no more monies paid and help MM direct if MM is willing to follow you.

besides, these monies can protect you and your MM as well if you could have $35000 in mainland china. must have many people help you. i am not teaching you doing something illegal but to be self protected !

you should use monies in a useful way, not a wasteful way! otherwise, i think you may make the problem more complicated...

引用:
原帖由 小白狼 於 2007-8-4 12:47 發表
我现在真的不知道点办好,几万我还拿得出,就怕被人骗,心里承受不起,偏偏对她有了感觉,做男人有时候真的好烦,男人又好贱啊,明知道不该& ...
"做男人有时候真的好烦"...............this statement is really naive!

everyone has its problem, not just you.
you should be mature enough to take up the responsibility and face with the problem, in particular when you need to protect the one you loved....

i am not laughing you, but you should be brave and clever enough to stand !

otherwise, you are still just a child and on the contrary, you need to be protected and not to protect others now !!!

引用:
原帖由 lingcl 於 2007-8-7 18:42 發表
姑爺仔?最X憎姑爺仔,錢丟落海都吾X益佢。女要走自然有辦法。
"女要走自然有辦法。"......................

totally agreed. sometimes do not look down MM. They might have much more experience than you.............

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.