±À¤¶:| Æ[¶í¥~½æ³t»¼ | ±N­x¿D¥~½æ³t»¼ | Party ¬ü­¹¨ì·| | ¨T¨®½´³»ºû­×½¨­ | ³·¦a¹u | ¦Ï¤ò¾c | ¦Ï¤ò¾c¹Ô | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

38 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] Today at Rainbow Sauna

¥»¥DÃD³Q§@ªÌ¥[¤J¨ì­Ó¤H¤å¶°¤¤
Just visit Kity, look very pretty, but I don't know why this time just only have part 1, 1380 but no VAS. I ask manager and she said rainbow is vegi. oK, I wouldn't visit anymore.

1380 just for vegi, I definite choose ªF¤è¤ô¶×

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ logwai ©ó 2012-4-14 22:32 µoªí C Hing, don't trust it
C hing, don't trust what?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ logwai ©ó 2012-4-14 23:21 µoªí Rainbow³£«Y¤@¼Ë ÉN­ø¦P¡I
吓¡A¤@¼Ë¡I¡HµL¥h¦~´X¡A¸Ë­×¤@¼Ë¡A¦¬¶O¤@¼Ë¡A«YªA°È­ø¤@¼Ë¡C
«Y§Ú¿ù¡A¤£À³¥ý¤J¬°¥D¡A¥H¬°¤§«e¦³¨Ì®a³£À³¸Ó¦³¡I

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¸Ë­×

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ shin88 ©ó 2012-4-15 00:10 µoªí 吓¡A¤@¼Ë¡I¡HµL¥h¦~´X¡A¸Ë­×¤@¼Ë¡A¦¬¶O¤@¼Ë¡A«YªA°È­ø¤@¼Ë¡C«Y§Ú¿ù¡A¤£À³¥ý¤J¬°¥D¡A¥H¬°¤§«e¦³¨Ì®a³£À³¸Ó¦³¡I
±q¥¼¦p¦¹¥¢±æ¹L¡A­ì¥»çܦí³D¥X嚟¶}¤ß¤@¦¸¡AÂIª¾....

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¸Ë­×

Do I need to say the passcode or something to get the part 2 service. Or do I need to free up myself. I don't want to pay 1390 but only get the part 1 service.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ shin88 ©ó 2012-4-15 12:15 µoªí
Do I need to say the passcode or something to get the part 2 service. Or do I need to free up myself. I don't want to pay 1390 but only get the part 1 service.
Sorry type mistake. I mean do I need to dress up myself or otherwise just only get the part 1 service.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Zimon666 ©ó 2012-4-15 15:48 µoªí
Ching did you say something weird or you look like an undercover or something? i dont think anything change in Rainbow
Ching, l also feel very weird. I didnt have the same exprience of the other places. And l think l more look like an "«wÀã¨Ð" than undercover.

If anyone know the managemnt of Rainbow, please help to ask this question. Thanks a lot.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alexhflee ©ó 2012-4-15 16:05 µoªí may be you look like a police
Then I need to say thank you to Rainbow. paid only $1390 and 90min to tell me I look like a police.
Thank you very much and hope Rainbow can read it.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ logwai ©ó 2012-4-15 18:11 µoªí C Hing, you can try again, should be ok
C hing, can you give me name of manager and referral. I don't want to waste my time and money again.
Thanks a lot.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alexhflee ©ó 2012-4-16 02:36 µoªí $1390? ·|­ø·|¥h¿ù¦a¤è?
¾¾¡A§Ú¥h¤F¦è¥Ê¤M¹ï­±©¯ºÖ¤¤¤ßB2¤J§ó¦ç«Ç«e¨£¨ì¡¨«È¦ü¶³¨Ó¡¨¥|¦r¡C
­øª¾¦³µL¥h¦a¤è¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-4-16 17:07 µoªí shin88 ®v¥S§@为«ȭ«¦^®I³æ¶Q¹L§A­Ì¡H
·í§Ú°Ý¸g²zrainbow´X®ÉÅÜ咗¥¿°©³õ¡A¦o¸Ü³o¸Ì±q¨Ó³£¬O¥¿°©³õ®É¡A啲¤õ§Y®É¨¦®Í¤WÀY¡A­Ú¦h咗¿ú³£­ø¥X©_

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ DaiLiu ©ó 2012-4-17 03:38 µoªí Yes, you are at the right place but obviously she suspects you are an undercover cop.  How else would you expect them to react?  It is good that they operate this way to protect the sauna and the peop ...
§Ú·íµM©ú¥Õ¥L­Ì¥ß³õ¡A¦ý´«着§A¬O§Ú¡A§A·|¦p¦ó¤ÏÀ³©O¡H
Ãø¹DÁÙ­n¹ï¥L»¡Án¦hÁ´ګÝ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ BUSHTIS ©ó 2012-8-19 17:52 µoªí KITTY¬O§Ú¦bRAINBOW¹J¹L³Ì¦nªº¡A¦o¨«¤F¡A¥u¦³¯¬¦o©¯ºÖ§Ö¼Ö
­ü¡AKity ¨«¤F¡A¥H«á³£­øª¾揾Ãä­Ó¦n¤F¡C

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-8-20 08:44 ½s¿è ]

¶g¨­°©µh¡A¤ß«ä«ä¤S·Q¥hrainbow¡CKity¨««á¡A³£­øª¾Ý¯Ãä­Ó¦n¡A¨£¦³®v¥S±À¤¶Ada¡A´N¥´¹q¸Übook©w©ñ¤u«á¤W¥h¡C·Ç®É¥h¨ìrainbow¡Aú}§¹²D­¹¥ó¤T¤åªvµM«á¤J©Ð¡CAda¥~§ÎÁö¤£¤ÎKity¡A¦ý°©§Þ´N¤ñKity°ª¤@¯Z¡A¥ç«ÜÁ¿±o¯º¡C­Ó¥bÄÁ¸ÜËݧִN¨ì¡A¤U¦¸³£­n¦Aݯada¥ý±o¡C
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Happy_1973 ©ó 2012-9-5 11:57 µoªí How about Part 2 from Ada? Is she good?
rpp skill very good ar ^^

last week i had tried the BG calle jay. local and face OK, part 2 quit enjoyabe. I will remark her. Bofore i go to take the shower, i ask manager have any recommendaition\, and she gave me Alice worth to try. Any brother have tried Alice? Thanks a lot.
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

I think not only Rainbow has this problem. There is a lot of so call "model" job in the market. Even in NC, the appreance of the PR is much lower than before. How can you hire the pretty and young girl be a BG. In my exprerience, only one thing I can do is changing my standard.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ rpplover ©ó 2013-3-10 08:57 µoªí Just tried Macy on day shift, she is pretty with nice big cup hands boobs, both parts service made me really enjoyable and I surely will re-try her again!!
Thanks brother report. Since Kity was quit, long time haven't tried the new BG.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ rpplover ©ó 2013-7-13 15:43 µoªí ¤S­ø«YûH, ·s¦³·s¦n, old BGs may be better­ø«Y¸Üage, as I said before some BG who have been working here for a few years, they must have some special skills to keep the clients, you can see that  ...
ËÝ­øª¾·sBG¦³¤°»ò¦n¤¶²Ð©O

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jc123 ©ó 2013-9-5 07:04 µoªí     Tried Queen,  part 1 good ©Ôµ¬, part 2 so sexy, enjoy.
Really, how is her outlook?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ rpplover ©ó 2014-5-11 09:34 µoªí
Recently tried a new BG named Salina who came from a veg sauna, pretty with lovely cup hand boobs, both parts of services made me very enjoyable and I have put her on my re-called list
so glad to hear have a new pretty BG

Very miss the local BG Kity ><

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jc123 ©ó 2015-1-26 21:49 µoªí
Me too,  kitty is my best lover
¤£ª¾ªñ´Á¦³¨S¦³¤°»ò¤ß¤ô©O¡H
ÁÂÁÂ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ rpplover ©ó 2015-8-29 16:38 µoªí
§^¦nÃh°աI¡I­è¸Õ·s§Þ®vMiko,µf¤¤¯Z¡A¦³¨ý¹Dªºè°¤k¡A¥ÕÀR¦³¨­«¬¡AÁöµM§^«Y­¸¼u¡A¦ý«Y¨­§÷¦n¥¿¡A«Y¤é¥»¥J³ÌÄÁ·N­ÓºØ 2 part³£¦n²n¡AI will surely try her again
ÁÂÁ®v¥S³ø§i¡AŨ¥X³¸Õ¸Õ¥ý

38 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.