推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

26 12
發新話題
打印

我的野蠻女友 (連續劇)

引用:
原帖由 glucerna 於 2010-7-15 05:32 發表

送香水比囡囡最笨七...通常都係益下家(打牌果D)......

我做唔少下家
i am more worried that if she puts on the perfume when she is with you, you will get yourself "stained" with perfume and if discovered by tiger,

相關搜索目錄: 香水
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

引用:
原帖由 glucerna 於 2010-7-15 11:40 發表

用人D...DOM DOM關我咩事...我又唔駛比錢...咪等.包公兇佢囉
not so la unless you want to eat her once only...  if it is being discovered by wolfdog/bf, he may hide in the cabinet and next time when you yi-yup with his gf, he would come out and scissor you...

引用:
原帖由 geswat 於 2010-7-15 11:25 發表
我以前条女屋企用Wellcome袋放咗50个杜雷X,有次我Audit check时少咗一个,發現比他人用咗,兇到佢暈.所以奉勸師兄自備好D,用咗補貨係唔work gar, exp date 唔同 gar.
放咗50个杜雷X>>>  why did you put so many in the bags?  do you plan to have 1 night 7 woks?

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2010-7-15 11:22 發表
中午,來訊:我和我媽在等你中飯

Say sorry ...

回訊:我們做小姐的常被玩

不明白一個下午心裹都不舒服
Yap, KMY, we often have a lot of suspicion on working girls as we had been fooled many times..  it is a sad world anyway..

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2010-7-16 09:54 發表
一切都完美?

人與人之間怎會沒有 discrepancy 呢?

言語上開始有了擦槍走火,全智賢理虧了便會:你不要說話當我作小姐 ...我知道我是小姐 (下略一百字 ...)  

Kmy 有點亂了陣說: ...
我回答了無數答案  但沒有給她她想要的答案 ..
what is she expecting and what answers have you thrown to her? interesting to know...

巧合地他在我家看了 Next Magazine, Topic: Chinachem 由當時起他叫我老公豬 ...  哈哈 ... 做左哨牙通
oh, she becomes your 入幕之宾 and call you lo kung.. quite an advancement for her ....

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2010-7-16 11:41 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-7-16 12:38 發表
师父呢个女女真不错。。收为LB最理想。。。
but may be when you advance her to be LB, some other problems will surface...

The current status when both parties are not 100% tied to each other, but treasure the relationship, may be the best.

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-7-16 15:59 發表

甘又系。。而家换患得患失的感觉也蛮好。。做了LB又想去偷食啦。。好似我今晚甘。。
. your free status extends to next weekend?   I may be on action end next week after my b. trip to Expo land..

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-7-17 23:35 發表

非常突然。。。我都有睇過。。結局都係幾突然。。。。。

係而家單調和極悶日子裡。。。有你連續劇睇都算係賞心樂事。。。。。

我覺得你可能要着埋厚褲添。。。。。。
I watched this movie many times (thanks for i-cable!!) and I liked this movie. You never know what happens next..  You think you won the world but next moment, you may lose everything. Sometimes, you are in despair but next moment, you will be the king..

I agree and stay awake even at night time. haha...  have you watched 感官世界?very long time ago when the woman wanted to possess her lover/bf/husband so much that she cut his dick dick...

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-7-18 15:20 發表
偷看我手机信息的就剎无恕!因为后果实在是太严重了!Can't take the risk !
but when she becomes your sp/lb, it is difficult to avoid. THat's why I do not put "tiger" or any close names in my address books.   I delete sms and phone/call records asap...  

野蠻:吓 ... 什麼雞?誰是雞?你這污口 ... (乘機發難揼了幾搥) ... 做小姐的就是不正當就是被人看不起?誰想做小姐
I do not like saying "chicken" anyway as it is quite a harsh word. besides, i also think/believe that they come out and work in this industry is still better than doing nothing/idle at home/somewhere .As least, her profession is contributing to many individuals...

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-7-19 01:24 發表

你講做小姐的不安全和自卑感。。。。
令我諗起個套大陸肥皂劇。。”給我一支煙”d劇情同內容,雖然係老土,但好似同現實好貼切。。。。。
(最近有d空閒時間,醖無聊赖。。連哩d電視劇都撈埋!): ...
非诚勿扰“拜金女马诺  “我令愿在宝马车里哭,也不要在自行车上笑”  这一句话和很多电视剧的故事一样,正好反映中国还是对拜金的过程蛮开放的.  prostitution 只是其中一个方法...

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2010-7-19 08:55 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-7-26 11:36 發表
But if your tiger is not using this particular perfume, you buy her this, she might ask you why you bought this and might not use it as perfumes are very personal stuff.
that will get very complicated as no woman/tiger would have one perfume only....

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-7-25 02:02 發表
哩幾日無故事睇。。。。
感覺有d失落添。。。。
I joined the party last week, last minute.  had the chance to see 7 siu, hai gor pre-appointed nui nuis, both generous enough to give us full view of their assets!    I chose a girl, 1.68m, 36D, 17y from Henan. she stayed furthest away at the flower street, with her head lowered down. if it was not her dear friend that promoted her I(like a mami) , I may not even noticed her. L gor chose this mami-look-alike girl, beautiful and professional.   

It turned out that this 36D girl is quite playful although she did not know much of the KTV game.. I played with her badge, touching it, her 36D mimi bounced up and down. When I was tired, i lied on her mimi. so soft. unfortunately, I had to leave early...

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-7-28 12:33 發表

It was not your fault, as she has been retained by her maimi for another customer.

I had been sms with her within the next 2 hours trying to seduce her back to my arms. However, how would the c ...
I really missed her that night but I had to leave without eating..     she told me that she sat another table that night till 230am...  She should be a hot pick.  7 -siu, work hard and get her on behalf of timway brothers..   

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-7-29 21:48 發表
师父吾系到而家都仲未。。。系嘛。。。。
I do not understand as well..  so high level kau nui ...

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-7-29 22:48 發表

剧情系甘播。。人的讲灵嘛。。吾系肉。。。
may be KMY gf is playing the cat and mouse game. She will only give KMY when she is in the right mood... and she will say "no" sometimes.  

may be it is more tempting and challenging to KMY la.. the not-knowing-if-it-would-happen feel is sometimes very good...although I like something more guaranteed

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2010-7-29 23:43 發表
特別補充: Kmy 伸手去 .... 小抽屜 ....  

日前我和野蠻和七哥去聚龍吃燒雞,我教野蠻怎樣戴上手套食燒雞,野蠻對我笑笑 ... 輕聲說:那就不要食 ...    
明白,是kmy 也做了中华进出口商会会长了。。。

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2010-7-30 06:31 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2010-7-30 17:29 發表
- 最終回 -

人影在大雨下漸遠 .....

把車停好,Shower, 上床躺著,讓疲憊不堪的肌肉休息,關了手機 ...

清晨,打扮得整整齊齊,換上了新西裝新鞋,到了 Cafe,請老師早餐

老師永遠的和 ...
seems to be a sad story but men of our age sometimes should think it is lucky that our heart still have someone to make us feel happy and sad, and pain if something goes wrong.

I think at the first instance, you should try to lie to her as you know that she will come and raid you at the place of meeting the ex-teacher. Or else, you are already prepared to end this somehow ,and your mind told you that "go with he flow"?

接著的一兩天,心好像是空了
it is only 1-2 days, then the hurting is not so much la...

相關搜索目錄: 手機

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2010-8-5 01:31 發表
- 後記 -
寫了這個故事,為了記錄了一個過程 ,而 Life 就是一個過程吧,由很多很多的小過程,組成一段段的大過程,那就是"人生".
sometimes, our lives need to be enriched with this type of love stories but usually, love is followed with pain and without pain, the love itself becomes tasteless.  愛與淚相隨

As long as the damages are not too serious, it is good to sink once in a while, the problem is that when we get older , it is more difficult to find someone to sink.

We all have beautiful but sad stories.  Hope more of us would share theirs..  

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-8-5 17:37 發表

人生自是有情痴,些事不关风与月! 人生什么事都可以用一个浪漫的角度去看的!
agree... when we see the same thing from a romantic side, the worst thing turns out to be not so bad..

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2010-8-9 13:10 發表

哈哈 ... 呢D係你既作風,食完宵夜就走   
why 7 siu left after siu yeah without taking the girl? something happened?

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-8-10 11:53 發表

You misunderstood KMY's message  la !

What he means is : Foc is my usual practice, he is not. He gave her the money, then 宵夜, then 分手各自归家!
oh, i understand now..  $ after siu yeah and no action...

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-8-10 13:52 發表

或者真系食唔落呢!
may be the alcohol was gone, and kmy became more conscious..  haha..

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-8-12 19:15 發表

师傅现在好Dry 哑!他现在是积极在找女朋友当中!
师傅... what will be the style of your next gf?

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-8-13 11:53 發表

鲁芬 ! 君不见,鲁芬在他的帖子的出现率有多高吗?!
oh, then it is not easy to find lor.  I saw some in century flower earlier this week. they should still be there..

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-8-13 12:31 發表

你记得帮师傅留起这"老分"!
I am quite sure she is still there but I could not dare to 下手。。。

26 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.