推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

2010 回望

引用:
原帖由 AINY 於 2010-12-20 17:40 發表
轉眼2010又將盡。。各位師兄今年玩得開心嗎。。K多定SN玩多呢。。定系快餐。。常餐。飛機餐呢。。大家說說今年既戰績分享呀丫。。。

小弟今年就都系馬不停蹄。。年頭玩到年尾。。好勤力果隻。。主力都系K啦。。當 ...
今年沒有去年那麼happy, 但就沒有什麼番吃,(不過年初sink 了倆個女女,幸好浮得快,不然。。)。。什麼sp 都不留,吃新的,不留一點情,keep 住sms, qq 太累了,還是餐餐清。。

不過年結也不錯,數目是小了,但也吃了不小新菜。。。

最過癮是以前認識的一個女女,變了朋友,有一次她還煲了湯給我喝,喝完她便走,擁抱一下,便say goodbye,一個人睡 (當然之前已經吃飽。。哈哈)。
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

引用:
原帖由 markLee 於 2010-12-22 11:09 發表
2010年,回望過去!

桑拿 - 少去左好多,五隻手指數得晒有突,可能今年嚴大力度大掛,無膽去冒險。

k - 平均每月兩次,去cp多過去ca,可能又係嚴大力度大掛?唔敢搏,兼ca遊戲來來去去都係個 ...
mark gor, i think your pattern is similar to mine.. except that  I sank in SHA..

http://xocat.com/f/thread-386448-1-1.html

Luckily, I afloated pretty quickly (bcos the lack of $$ and time)..  

SN.. I still keep visiting but the drive is less.  Still doing interactive but bcos of YD, we did not have the mega interactive anymore..

引用:
原帖由 markLee 於 2010-12-22 14:10 發表

沉,我都有 ,但係半浮沉個隻,洗左唔多,前後大約 1皮。全部我自己提出,佢無開個聲既 !佢返鄉下,我比左6000佢 (因為佢地鄉例: 滿21要擺酒,哈哈)。後尾返黎無耐,佢病鬼左,要做手術,真係係CP醫院( ...
I spent more than yours but luckily, still able to cut loss (and thus, had to spend less for the rest of the year ).. We had some wonderful moments, very similar to your case as well (零佐格), and at certain stages, I thought our heart were very close too as her SMS and calls were so moving and powerful.   Luckily, she did not continue to "act" for too long, and I suddenly realized that it was only a dream...   

引用:
原帖由 markLee 於 2010-12-22 15:40 發表

咁咪幾好,早d醒 !! 無咁hurt啊 !! 唔係壞事。
yap, she helped me as well as she quitted, saying that she was so painful that I could be with her (physically) for most of the times, and she had to cut loss at heart (and find another big tree)..

引用:
原帖由 AINY 於 2010-12-22 15:57 發表

师兄讲得ARM。。我地讲归讲。。D女女一沉狼狗又系另一会事啦。。就甘愿赚钱养狗啦。。
早前LB就是听狼狗TUM叫她出来转钱让他& ...
without wolf dogs, the supply of nui nui may cut by 1/2...    We are "lucky" to have wolfdogs.. of course, once we have some good feel on nuis, we wish that they would get away from wolfdogs.

A mami told me that she hired the wolfdogs to bring in a few girls to join her. Those girls know that their "husband" have more than 1 gf, but they are willing to contribute $ via working at K.  Some of them even share a flat, and the wolfdog would accompany each of them in turns, Mon /Wed/Fri, Tue/Thu/Sat. Sun.. free night..

引用:
原帖由 AINY 於 2010-12-24 12:13 發表

吾应该老是为一些得不到的不开心。。当然得不到的都系以为系最好既。.
these two sentences are good reminders for all of us..

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2010-12-25 01:11 發表

下次揾個唔識唱歌,識吹簫既會唔會好D ?  
haha, if Jack has to choose one of the above, he may choose............

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-12-30 12:22 發表

你講”日蠔”嗎?
不過d囡囡去到全部水鬼升城皇喎。。加晒價。。而真係連cp都有通漲壓力。。。。。

要你同春天哥d有消費能力人士番黎撐場嘞。。。。
and heard that quality of girls is really low, not only inflation but also 貨不對版。。。One of my friends best known mami from QT also moved to this place...

引用:
原帖由 Allen05 於 2010-12-29 22:05 發表
Thanks for brothers advice and recap.
Myself, going KT more than CP/CA, ZMT sometimes as my fd and his gf living there. KT LB finally becoming AM, but i dont want to keep her of the temper, so let g ...
i think that as time goes on, the reporting time to K would be 5pm...  good to go after afternoon tea....

引用:
原帖由 Jack-a-Lent 於 2010-12-29 12:25 發表

她又識唱歌又識吹簫, 邊吹還邊用眼看着你, 眨眼來挑逗你......
最好是口X 之後,一邊舔你的jj,然後深情的看著你。。。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.