推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

皇室假期水療

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2008-1-22 07:34 發表

咦係?呢間我在羅湖關口都見到他們的接待處,就係唔知得唔得,聽你咁講,真係應該去接濟下呢班靚女播!

I have tried this place (water cube) and it is good. The decoration is quite trendy (and I doubt how they could maintain it) and it is 68 for ladies guests (not sure if they still have the promo since I went there 2 weeks ago).  The food is not that good though and had to wait for a long time, compared to Eastern Palm.

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2008-1-22 13:32 發表

可以介紹一下水療套餐的價錢和內容嗎?
I went for the normal sauna+normal massage and the cost is similar to Eastern Palm or Royal Holiday.  Of course, since lady is charged on 68rmb only duiring promotion,  the total cost is less. I have to forewarn you that 80% of customers are from HK and it is difficult to get a taxi. You have to walk for 5 min back to the road junction to get one. of course, if you are taking lok ma chau train, then it is also 5 min walk.  Peaceful area (at least it looks to be).

you could check this website but no pricing info. there..
http://www.slfspa.com/

Enjoy!!

相關搜索目錄: 水療

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-1-22 14:14 發表

What about the softwares. Are they good enough?
I tried once only and the girl looked good and ok figure.  Had not investigated further since I went with gf.  She smiled a lot.  

To me, my requirement on s/w at a normal massage is different: girls with good smile and could do a good chat (not too much and not too boring) is fine.  As long as it is not the Yu Mo Lin or fat fat type, i am fine.

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2008-1-23 11:46 發表

皇室又好,其他正場都好,人家的生意是正場生意,就是說,一切都是唔"包"的,你享受到多少,是你同技師之間的私人事情
呢個玩法,對一些人包括我,其實是比"包"更加好的玩法,明未?
Agree with Doer.  How could Royal holiday/Water cube has a 全包price?

引用:
原帖由 netken2003 於 2008-1-23 23:28 發表

"Good smile & good chat", very good point la. That time I spent about $600 for Royal Holiday spa, and the bg "black face" & silent all the way!   I felt so che ...
I think it is based on luck whether you get what you want. Besides, every customer has different taste, some hungry customers just like " draw water" beautiful and open girl and do not care about bone skills, someone like to chit-chat a bit to get the nice gf feel, someone like the imagination of the possible next steps while being massaged and touched by a lady, etc.   THerefore, it is hard to say Water cube may not be better than Royal holiday in terms of girls' attitude. I definitely think that it is worth a try, considered that there is no price difference (or even cheaper in water cube).  Besides, you should take note the location, water cube is next to Lok Ma Chau station while Royal is in the heart of Lo Wu.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2008-2-14 12:12 發表
皇室假期水療的價目同樓下的按摩價目不同,其實他們當是分開的業務處理,所以就算在皇室假期的網頁上亦找不到詳細價目介紹,我有其他渠道所以得到以下價目及詳情,和各位分享一下:

牛奶Spa Rmb498 1hr45min
Doer Brother,

I plan to bring my lunchbox to this place (or Water cube). Just a few clarifications.

1) For RMB498, I believe I have to pay 2x498 for 2.
2) Is 1hr 45 min the full time or only a discounted 1hr30 min?
3) does this include some private bathing time (as what you suggested before )?  So, if I "bath" for 30 min, then there will only be 1hr15 min for the rest of the service.
4) do they have rest area so that I could watch tv, eat fruit, relax, etc (before/after)?
5) do they have 2 massage beds inside the room?

Thanks.

相關搜索目錄: SPA 水療

引用:
原帖由 ytleetw 於 2008-4-17 00:15 發表
皇室假期是很好的場,管理也很上軌道。
一般大堂項目及中、港、泰式按摩小費是直接簽。
I just went there last week with tiger to finish off my package coupon (3,000).

As usual, I see many beauty agent in white uniform, mini-skirt, providing hand/head massage to HK men in the rest area.  Saw 2 HK men drawing a bit of water by putting their hands on girls' waist/thigh.   I think that is the max. you coudl do there..  When I have some close-up views (when my tiger is not around), those girls look good, but not as good as I think.  

What is the normal tips for foot massage and chinese massage? I hate the default circling(I notice there is an empty space for your own input) and the lowest default payment for foot was 20 while chinese is 50.  I wrote 10 for the foot and circled 50 for the chinese snce the latter was good.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.