推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

七少懇求各師兄,口下留情,收聲當幫忙!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-4-28 17:34 發表
在我要報告我的一皇二后之前,我要向所有兄弟提出一個要求。如果這個要求,你們覺得是吹毛求疵,多舊余的,我就無話可說,也不會做這個報告了。因為關乎我的人身安全!我是實實在在的說,是關乎我的人身安全的!
7-siu, sorry to hear that.  

There are always guys like those you've described.  A better way is to conceal some of the details (changing the names/timing), origins of nui nuis, eetc.  You are an expert and should know what to do.  

To set a higher limit does not help since those are interested will "wash board" with "good report", "ching well done", etc. to get more points. I do not think that helps.  I am also sad to hear one comment that the guy who betrayed 7-siu may be someone who knows him well.  The guy..   

I think the best way to move ahead is to conceal some details and continue reporting.  I want to submit report but my hunting time is very limited these days. Hope to contribute a bit more in May...

引用:
你們這樣的以” 是非作人情,後果是七少會被人打的!如果,還想七少以後出報告,請收聲!
Just also want to share my anger to those "men" who like to share with his wives, wive's friends, female friends on juicy stories.  Those "men" should be jailed for life of no "sxx" and their "didi" cut and minced..  

Recently, my wife shared with me actor ABC always go clubbing and to which clubs/when/how he went clubbing without being noticed. Some of the tricks are used by brothers like me/us..  She told me that it was her friend's husband (a "On7" man) sharing this in front of the ladies group dinner ( I did not join) about all these juicy stories. Of course, my wife asked me the 1 million question: "did I do this?".  Calmly, I said, of course...., not..  my darling.... she replied "Oh", with a cunning smile...  Women/ladies should never be told on all the tricks, juicy stories!!

引用:
原帖由 peter_gcru 於 2008-5-1 18:56 發表
容小弟說多一句話~
小弟記得係9394年代時已轉用暗語!
不久有一網友開了一條新thread題名為:「何不大大聲聲說出來!」
內文大意說他的台灣和大6朋友看不懂我說的407 , 508是什麼地方!
經過一輪辯論/吵鬧後! ...
校長, very good advice.   

There are always some sad guys who use this "info" to please girls, managers, etc. Go to hell to those guys...  

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-5-2 16:19 發表

Tell us more about it la, Hengli??? where is it ah...
in Dongguan, near CP..  I heard about the wonderful YK SNA...  Not sure if big brother is referring to this place..  know nothing about the K.  

Hope Dr Tea coudl share a little bit more info. cos' i have planned to make a trip next week...

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-5-2 16:38 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-5-2 16:46 發表

Next week, then you can soon give a report also wo..
yap...  i hope so...   but after my last double mission in CA, i have lost appetite for a while.. I am hungry now...

引用:
原帖由 ying8585 於 2008-5-3 01:12 發表

我已經pm左比條友仔, 希望佢會删左d場名啦, 我話好多謝佢出左d又詳細又精彩既告報, 但希望佢為大家以後的利益和唔想ca變第二個cp, 希望佢會改啦, 真係多撚謝佢!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just read that report in Dxxxxxx forum.  The full names are still there.  This guy is crazy, he disclosed the full names of sna/k. at CA and CP.  I think someone guess it right, he should be a taiwanese and visit China once a year..  He does not care about the place being disclosed too much or not.   Besides, this guy looks amateur too since he said he did not realize chocolate hotel is a 3-star hotel...

引用:
原帖由 peter_gcru 於 2008-5-5 02:06 發表
To denny2000,
算把啦!佢o地只係到過沙灘、407等地方豪d o既如深仔 正保龍、啦c喂+c相信都未去過!更加唔好話到過半山、朱古力等地了
其實朱古力好耐都無去可能真係好揚關係~
最後去果幾次都唔知點解竟然係和尚多過施姑臺灣人一年最多到大6兩三次(駐大6幹部除外佢地真係唔理你地死反正唔關佢事作為一個版主係應該要顧及同學和課外活動場所安全為首要目標!
但係dxxxx~ Sorry ~ 我睇唔到佢地有腦會諗到呢點!
無法啦~
果度有成十幾個團係度打躉搵食~

Peter headmaster,
I know we could not be angry since we could not do much.  Just to share my anger...

in fact, i have also not visited all the places you mentioned.  I am interested in 啦c喂+c as I pass this place everytime I go back to my SZ base...   Is it a place with model-like goldfishes (and needs $ and time to turn them into woodenfish)?

Dxxxxxx..  there are so many whistle-blowing leaders there.  The more trivial the reports, the better responses they will have.  

TW guys: Agree with your comments and in fact, many tw guys are more secretive and use secret codes.   They were also suffered by those dog dog team and the gochina/baseball trip in hte last few years. However, tw guys (and now some Hk guys) are so proud of their own "experiences" and lose their brains and disclose all detailed info.

相關搜索目錄: Dog

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-5-6 02:24 發表

The point is I am so well known in the "Factory" !!!!!
In fact, "factory" owner should express their big thanks to you since your reports have been attracting a lot of new visitors... You should not be scared of visiting there...

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-5-6 11:52 發表

I have said many many times, I am not worry about the taiwanese informer told the girls that I took the photos and posted them onto here. BUT some other thing. I shall say it out in a few mon ...
Sorry, 7-siu.   

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.