推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

流傳奧運八月K都要停業

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-6-26 00:56 發表
Think it is good time to find a nice MM to keep for a while in August....have our own Olympics home..
What is the price for the MM in at CA,   8,000 a month??  If Xiao X would agree on that I am w ...
I think it is roughly the amt for a tier 1/2 K. girl.  For the top one, it may cost more than that. At the end of the day, it depends on whether you have other competitors and how much she wants you, and whether she thinks of 100% allocation to you or time sharing (secretly) herself with other bosses..

引用:
原帖由 smbs06 於 2008-6-26 08:11 發表

I doubt this is a national shut down. The Olympics attracts media attention in cities such as Beijing and Shanghai. CP, CA, and even the entire DG area should not be a point of focus. Quite cont ...
although DG is not a city of focus, our father will want a "clean" country and will take "0" risk. Imagine if an olympics-related members or the audience gets some trouble at a K./sna and get reported, then it is a shame to the country..   I could still remember some senior officials said publicly a few years ago (who was he?), saying that there was no prostitution in our country!!  

Anyway, my wish is that there will be no closure, but only low-key operations.... (e.g. no seafood uniforms, no t-shows, etc).  

......deleted. duplicate. sorry..

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-6-26 09:38 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-6-26 09:31 發表
If they really want to stop those business... the best thing is force all 7-11 stopping selling domdom... and all chemist stop selling "after-sex" medicine... haha... both mm and customer ...
MM get the domdom from the company (and it is more expensive than even the retail prices) and the companies get the domdom from distributors, not from the retailers. .  For me, I prefer to BMOB (bring-my-own-bag) as I do not like the brand of domdom provided by most saunas and do not trust if the domdom sold in retail outlets are real or fake.

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-6-26 10:32 發表

Actually I do not 包 MM...I mean just to pay and have the girl stay with me..But the market rate in CA is 8,000 a month...information only..partial or wholly...hard to tell la...

Only when ...
包 MM...I mean just to pay... not much difference as long as you are to pay a regular monthly fee regardless how many times you see/ml with her...  Even with 包 MM, you could call off the deal anytime..

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-6-27 08:28 發表

果個係”周恩來”。。。。。原文係。。。
基辛格係七十年代訪華。。。問周恩來。。”中國有没有娼妓?
周恩來答。。。”有”。。當堂全場轟動。。。。

跟住。。周恩來再講。。。 ...
Thanks for the reminder.  What would our 胡大人 say if Bush comes today and ask the same question?

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-6-27 09:23 發表
I don't think Bush will ask such silly question unless he wants to raise a political dispute between two nations.  In early 70s, China was a mysterious country to western world, and hence, people m ...
Prostitution is everywhere.. whenever there is a place with man and woman. There is a worldwide hunting forum and the list of hunting places is longer than the list of McDonald's branches worldwide.  

In fact, 基辛格 asked this question to see if he would come again next time on a private trip...

Clinton might have asked privately in his last trip to Xian where he could find an excellent bj..  

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-6-27 09:31 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-6-27 12:35 發表

I doubt this conversation!!
Do not believe a statesman would have asked such an offending question...Think it is just a joke on the Net...
It is back in the 70's... no internet or not much computers existed.

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-6-27 14:36 發表

Oh yes....
But I meant it is kind of political jokes only..hard to believe Kissinger would have asked such a question and Premier so answered ...
ya, i think you are right.. Just a political joke..

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.