推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

CA trip july 12th - 14th

引用:
原帖由 hiroko81 於 2008-7-17 01:09 發表
it's my first time to post here, so hope bro here will like it.
special thanks to 7-siu, for all the pre-trip information!  thanks 1million times!!

July 12th @ 16:30 - started the trip from L ...
Good try for your virgin report (1st time writing)...

went to GDI and get a racing queen -what does GDI mean?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-17 09:50 發表
I would say "yes"........ I think the racing queen belongs to the "super model" grade. They dress in 2 pieces, generally quite slim and tall (above 170 cm) and with good figure and face. I plan to try ...
Racing queen? I love it.. how come I never saw one even though  I spent a total of 30 min in the lobby, waitng room, etc.  ..  

Would they keep the uniform on during action time?  Another excuse to have a revisit..

Froggie, you are greedy. May be you should plan for double action. First with the "hubei hottie" and then a racing queen, in between get some oil + Wai Gor..

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-17 10:02 發表
I plan for a Gondola ride with racing queen some time next week and spend all my quota from 27/07 to 10/08!
what are the reporting time for racing queen and how many of them? For uniform stuff, i like racing suit most.  Is it the zip in the middle type? I like to unzip it myself, inch by inch, revealing the body slowly...  aiya, want to go today..  

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-18 08:44 發表
What about the hardware for GDI.............?
froggie, i am confused.  Both GDI and gondola have racing queens?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-21 08:34 發表
rmb138........... The room charge is fair enough. I thhik racing queen is quite a good chocie when we next visit CA.
My friend went there ( I did not go with him since I went to GDI instead).  However, he told me that except for height, the racing queen girls did not deserve the 900 charge..  I am disappointed...   my racing queen dream is over!  

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.