±À¤¶:| ­×²z³»½´¥¬ | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[ºÃÃø] ²`¦` ´º°a°s©±®á®³ ¶R¤@°e¤@

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2008-7-29 16:40 µoªí
During the last weekend, we went to "New Century" on Friday, "Factory" on Saturday.

We both meet very good quality girls in both places.

The 1 I had was just on duty for the 1st day. N ...
you have good fxxx luck!   I lost my virginity in N Century.  haha. i could still remember that those days, most girls (we picked 10) were dressed like they came from rural areas..  However, they were all very young, all below 20.. Mine was super gf type..  and she was one of the few girls who alllowed me to do something like gf/bf did, i pushed her lightly to the bed, carressed her , da-cannon, slowly undressed her, and made it without taking shower!!  So nice.. still remembered the girl's face and figure

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2008-7-29 17:14 µoªí

The MMs we saw that night were all quite good..but I had a lunch box No. 2 that night and could not try one...Next time I go I will go alone...
when you say you will go alone, do you mean that you wlll not bring your LB only?       I coudl still remember that N CEntry has the rooms with balcony that could let you view the shows. The 2-3 times we went there, we quite enjoyed the balcony, we used it to draw water  when the girls concentrated on watching the show!  It also gave some gf/bf feel as you held her tight from the back, with your didi most likely hard like a rod after a few draw water action!

Question time to all dai-gor..  i find it hard to do this now  "i pushed her lightly to the bed, carressed her , da-cannon, slowly undressed her, and made it without taking shower!!" This is the ultimate gf/bf steal love feel that I enjoy most. In most cases, the girl will just simply undress herself and jump to the shower.  

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2008-7-29 17:20 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2008-7-29 17:46 µoªí
Let me tell you la.

When you get into the room, turn on the tele, sit on the sofa or bed side, hug her/ hold her hands, have some sweet talks first.

You can even ask some of her background info ...
and show sympathy to her story..  bingo!! Believe the story is all the same. she came out from hometown and worked in a factory.  However, the earning is so little and by chance, she knew she could earn a bit more at this place..  but do not what need to be done until the 1st day of duty.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ colorbhk ©ó 2008-7-30 01:28 µoªí

§ÚŪ±o®Ñ¤Ö, ¤HÄø­ø«Y¦nÃÑ­^¤å, ¤S­ø«YÃѤ¤¤å, »¡¯u, §Ú­ø«Y¦nÃѦr, ¥i­ø¥i¥H©ç¬q¤ù¤W‘ÁÁ¿úïÂI¼Ë "kiss off her tears from the corner of her eyes", ¦P®I " pushed her lightly to the bed, carressed her , d ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltqo1jzJoiU

1:40 to 3:30...  
That will help..

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.