推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

精” 盟會 - 蜘蛛俠 廣華遇高手 ! 慘敗於 “降龍十八掌: 左右神龍” 之下 !!!

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-11 21:10 發表
降龍十八掌果然名不虛傳 ~~  好一招 “左右神龍” ~~~~~~!!!!
既然招架唔住… 咁就訓低睇下你地做咩好戲比我睇 !!!

一訓低… 兩個孖女就一左一右, 係床到跳起舞上來 ~!
佢地係穿護士制服, 隨住舞步, 一件一 ...
wa, what a wonderful twins experience!  I wondered if they could do it without changing domdom.. !!

My 3p experience 2 weeks ago (not at GDI) was a disaster..  2 dead fishes

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-8-11 23:49 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-12 00:39 發表
where is it ?
can tell us brother denny ?
what happened to u ?
i told you via pm la..

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-12 09:22 發表

Hey man, I want to know how dead the fishes were.  Were they smelly??!!
They smelt good as they were both fresh fishes.  One of them was 90, both of them had <3 months of work experience (as they claimed and I believed to make myself happy).

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 10:14 發表
Please let me have her details. He ate my TWINs and I'll take her little secretary as a revenge!
I plan to take both the twins and little secretary in one day..   Nothing is impossible...  !!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-12 10:35 發表

Hip Hip Hurray
Salute! 為denny大哥多次發炮致最崇高敬禮!!
不過小心身體,因住精盡人亡!
no need to be so polite. I have not tried yet. It is just my dream to keep me awake with the boring work..

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-12 14:34 發表

! Remember to dial 112 after you have been fully extracted! Twins and then K ......... !!h:" />
sauna + K are highly doable.  My friend and I alway do that to make the best use of a trip.  Of course, the key is not to drink too much, which sometimes is hard to avoid.

Having twins + OL for 3 shots is doable as well.   I will start doing some exercises tonight (sit-up, running), go to bed early, and take some nutritive food tmw..  I am more worried about the full house of the hospital and the tiredness of twins + OL after a long day work, possibly after working out froggie gor!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-12 15:35 發表
No... i didn't try them yet... I will... may be ask them for overnight...
I have not tried asking sna girls to do ON but I am always worried that after working for 3-4 rounds the day before, they must be very tired.   

I tried once (not in CHina) and it turned out the sna girl was very tired and performance was just so-so (not as good as that at sna).

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-12 21:30 發表

It is almost impossible.......assumed my top performance is that i can do 5 times in 5 hours.......
(2 hours action... rest for 1 hour.... then 2 hours action again...)

you will definitely s ...

I have a low target for myself as I do not want to call 112.  I am targetting a modest 2 shots for 1st round and 1 shot for 2nd round.   I think it is possible, but may not worth it. I may save the 2nd round for next time and do something else, may be a quickie at FL or a good dinner.

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-8-14 08:38 編輯 ]

=======================
I tried!!  but I have to admit that I had ruined the recoomendation of brothers and more importantly, the image of HK men..  I only delivered 1.5 times...  I have to retire.... I will retire for a while..  

The girls
I arrived hospital on time, in fact, 5 min before manager returned from dinner..  I did not waste the 5 min. as I inspected the quality of girls.. Quite good wor.. average quality better than many CA snas.  I loved the OL girls as most of them looked good and slim..     However, since I came all the way for twins, I chit-chated with them while they wree waiting for inspection by other customers.  haha not bad.  

The hosptial
However, it is still a hospital and patients were everywhere and some guys (including me) had to wait for rooms.  Waiters/waitresses screaming here and there..  I almost thought I was at a busy restaurant, and the girls were patrolling with dim sum..  Siu Mai, Ha Kou, Cha Siu Bao, .

The twins
Wa, I have never seen a twins look so alike, let alone a twins working in the service industry!  My saliva was dropping as both of them had good spec, slim, 1.6m, long hair, good figures...  After spending a lot of times distinguishing them (I liked playing the game to find 5 differences between 2 look-alike pictures), I think that I know the tricks.  One of them, I called 麻麻, the skin is a bit rough, but softer in character.. The other is called   辣辣,the skin is smoother, tighter (more muscular) and   辣 in character.   

The process
I reviewed the write-up Jes did on the 1st page of this report, it was written in a Nobel prize standard that I felt I had nothing to add.   There were some funny and good moments..   

when I slept on the water mattress, the 2 girls bent my legs  like a "V" but rotating 90 degree.  Then  麻麻 bj me and 辣辣 licked my ball ball. It was not the 1st time for a 3P game like this but when I looked into their face (they were inches away), it was quite funny..

when I slept on the bed,  麻麻 was being toe-fxxxx by me and  辣辣 was riding me like a wild horse (or the reverse).  I saw  麻麻 going up and  辣辣 going down, like the pistons inside the car engine.  The worse thing wa that they looked so alike and with them separating 1 feet away, I could saw 2 images going up and down on me, and some scary movie like Basic Instinct, Scary Movies, etc came to my mind. I was imagining they were carrying a knife going to snap me..   Why did I have that kind of scary movie feel? I will explain later and it was related to my 1.5 times.

回復 64# 的帖子

Why did I have that kind of scary movie feel? I will explain later and it was related to my 1.5 times.
-------------
Right after my 1st unloading, before I strolled to the shower room, I noticed that I missed a call...  Oh shit, it was my tiger!   How come she called me since she was supposed to be busy with her friends until 10-11pm? She left a message saying:" where are you? I want to join you... :"   How coudl I decline her offer since I could not ask her to join my 3p with twins, I was already very busy with them already.  Her sound also sounded weird.  shit, did she send someone to follow me or I had been spotted?  Suddenly, the phone rang again.. To my relief, her meeting with friends was cancelled and she asked if I could have dinner with her.  I calmly said "my dear, I could not since I was still busy with work and then I had to have dinner with colleagues. She said OK and talked to you later".  

I was relieved but my mood was affected. I was still worried "is it a trap?" That;s why I had the ghost feeling when I saw the twins in my 2nd round..  Luckily, when I answered the phone, the twins did not scream and said " Honey, we are waiting for you..."..  haha

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-14 14:31 發表

應該有 "死過番生" 既感覺, 更應全力以赴, 做到盡、 做到好!
not so serious as 死過番生 but my playing mood was affected. Compared to my last 2+1 at venetian, this mission 性价比 is relatively lower..

How come you sound like Donald Tsang?  Are you one of his highly paid recent hires?

I will also  explore new girls, new playground and new way of playing to express my gratitude to the recommendations given by all brothers here ( and also "食头围" )

I owe you all a big thank

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-8-14 14:40 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-14 14:43 發表
Relax, man, the girls there are very pro! They know when to stop screaming and even know when to turn off the TV too!!
you are right.. I am more worried about the service boy knocking on the door and screamed "here come your ice lemon tea" in Mandarin. Then, I am "

May be I coudl still say "How come HK now is invaded with mainland people!!"

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-14 23:38 發表
Wonderful Denny !!!!!!!
It is definitely a grade A research level paper, and you can raise a lot of funds to support your further research in this topic.

I totally agree what you said: "hospital feel ...
You have been there so many times and your description is right-on.  I am a shy guy   and prefer somewhere quieter.  

I promise you guys. I will go and try new stuff and report..  with the encouragement from brothers here.  中国 加油。。香港 加油。。。

回復 75# 的帖子

"I was so scared... and not dare to answer the phone ! "

In fact, I was calm when answering the phone but afterwards, I was scared!  In fact, in another occasion when I was on the 7-van to CA, my tiger called.  I asked the driver to mute the radio and did not talk and there were no other passengers except my friends and I.    I picked up the phone and talked calmly for a whie, and shit, the driver mobile phone rang.. He picked and talked loudly..  Luckily, I was on the 2nd row of seats and I then raised my voice and my friend was smart enough to ask the driver to cut the call..  Wa, that was the critical moment as if tiger heard something speaking mandarin and asked "just another mainland visitor standing next to me".  Luckily (at least I think), it was not spotted.  

pros and cons of picking up calls but I find picking up is better sometimes to avoid further trouble afterwards. We should also train our tigers by intentionally not picking up calls when we could. Then, she is used to this pattern.

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-15 09:14 發表
You know, froggie, we are not in any business with connection in Mainland.  That's why we need to be prepared for contingency!!
I am a bit lucky as I go to China quite often. However, I go up more than I need (business) and sometimes, I do not want to say "another trip to China" to tigers..  

Anyway, we should always stay calm...  As my friend tells me.. always deny.. never admit..  unless it is caught on bed..

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-15 09:26 發表

Done already la froggie.  I've thought of something even better than your idea.  I've prepared her that my company is now planning to expand the business to Mainland, and hence I may have to repre ...
but you have to shield away your colleagues from tiger!  

The more stories you build, the better. A mix of business, sports, leisure activities would confuse tigers and they would not even remember what is what. Of course, you have to remember your own story and have to practise those stuff once in a while (otherwise, your story is weak and hollow).  

Sad enough for those who have tigers who remember everything and check everything (like bills, entry records, etc).  Then, become a 9 gor .   or keep on challenging the authority la...  As a soldier, we will never surrender..  起来,起来,

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-8-15 11:27 發表

我和隻乸"暗戰"左三年,for 大丈夫爭返口氣,我唔係想話俾人聽我威!我只係想話俾人聽我們大丈夫唔見左o既野要我們自己囉返!
Do not understand but I guess you have been a good boy for some times and it is the time to be a 大丈夫!! doing what a 大丈夫 should do (eat outside)..

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-8-15 12:45 發表

26歲埋齋結婚. 結婚 so far 14 years. 直到37歲才 eat outside.
守齋。14年。。 I am ashamed of myself.  

相關搜索目錄: 結婚

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-15 18:00 發表
咪睇佢神高神大... very easy to guess lah...

And I totally agree... no matter how crazy, always remember where is our real home... and I just treat those steal eat action to balance the stress from  ...
aiya..  i am also getting an imbalance life.. still at the office on a Fri night!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.