推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

長安” 金像獎” 已經做生意了

I am just about to plan a trip to 金像獎 in the next 2 weeks but hearing so many bad comments about the girls, I am thinking of swinging back to our old party place at DM.    I know it is up to luck but too many bad comments/experiences is not a good sign..  

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-13 17:17 發表

經理有權打折。。省下來幾百快夠吊DJ啦。。
In HH of CP, we had some bad experiences of booking room via DJ or MMs.  One worst scenario was taht our reservation "did not exist" in their system after spending 1/2 hr in a K room already!   We were kicked out, DJ cold not help, and fortunately, we had some connection with the mami and after another 1/2 hrs, we managed to change to a smaller room.   We believed that it was a full house, overbooked, and little DJ's reservation was kicked out by the powerful mamis.   I still think booking thru. mami is better.

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-10-13 23:41 發表

CP HH就差唔多係甘,你同MaMa訂左房,係個媽黎到或佢果組入晒黎之前,其他組係唔可以入,
有次試過個訂房MaMa遲成半個鐘,雖然我地七點左右到,外面空有400件囡,都唔入得黎。。。最後都係要揀D月下貨。。h:" />
but we usually went out to get girls at the corridor, just outside the changing room.   Sometimes, mami will still bring in girls and we usually get 2-3 of them to entertain her and give her face la..  

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-14 17:47 發表

咪就系咯。D十九經理走入離。懶FRIEND甘。。又敬酒又玩骰鐘。。大大杯甘飲。。一陣就被拒飲左几支啤酒。。成舊水概馬。。吳睬拒又吳好意思。。
there are many of these "managers" in DM!    Even worse than those mamis who come in and introduce their girls at 10pm since you could still reject them. For managers, difficult to reject..    May be next time, we should invite them to drink water, saying "I care for your health so drinking water is fine".  

相關搜索目錄: 啤酒

回復 35# 的帖子

送左1打啤酒.......点知,最高峯時,坐左4个经理,3個mami,2个promoter,个晚比佢地飲左3打啤酒,6枝紅酒

so, it is a net loss to you!  Sometimes, I think that it is better not to be "too friendly" to them.

相關搜索目錄: 紅酒 啤酒

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.