±À¤¶:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | Àô«O³U­q³y | PROTOP | Üt§Q¨Èªü°Ç»á¤â¤u¥j¨m | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤¤§|¤­¬P°s©±K

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-5-17 23:11 µoªí
¬Q±ß¥h¤F¦b¤¤§|¤@¤­¬P°s©±ªºK.. ªø¥­®ÇÃ䪺¤pÂí¡C¡C³oùجO2¡A6¡A9 ¸ò3¡A8¡A12 ÄR¤H¡C¡C

°s©±«Ü¦n¡C¡C©Ð¶O280.¡C8X8 ªº¤j§É¡C¡CªüSTAN ¸Ü­n±a¤T±ø¤k¥Ì¸Ü¡C¡C¤C¤½´Nµo¸ê°T¤»ÂI¥bK ©Ð¶°¦X´z¤k¡C¡C´z¦n¤k¥ý¥h¦Y¶º¡C ...
aiya, could not join this party since I need t obe a good boy...  

It seems that it is similar to other K at 2-6-8 and the girl's quality is so-so..  May be it is a Sat and many pre-booked MMs by other customers?   

I thought you guys went to this ¤pÂí  to interview for duck duck as there is a famous duck duck playground...

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: °s©±

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkok ©ó 2009-5-18 14:12 µoªí

§Ú­ø担¤ß½è¯À...¥u¦³ÅU¼{ºA«×.....¤@¯ë¥h¹L¿DªùªºÉÆÉƦ]«ÈÆ[±¡ªp...
³£¦n°Ó·~¤Æ....®t¤£¦h°¦°¦³£¦¨¥ªºë........­Ó¤H¨ä¹ê­ø¤Ó³ßÅw......
I have similar thought. Recently, I opt for village girls , although I stepped shit last week as reported on other threads.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-5-18 15:51 µoªí
§A­p¤U±ø¼Æ¡H¡I¤@¾¯®M²¼$1,800¡C¹L©]§Y¬O°µ¤£¤F²Ä¤G½ü¡A­ø¦¬§A$3K¡A¦o³£­ø°÷¥Ö¶O³â¡I§Aª¾¦o­Ì¥h¤@¦¸¿Dªù­nµ¹¦h¤Ö³q¦æ¶O¶Ü¡H¤Q´X¸Uªº°Ú¡I
7-siu, that gentleman is referring to ON with sna + normal massage + etc. not the ON at K.  For ON K, as you say, the midnight package exceed 2,000 (for the K) and another 3,000 for the meat fee.    I tried it once (when meat fee was 2,000) and will never try again..   

2 years ago, I heard it was 150K for the "permit".Now, with the crazy ecnoomy (although slowed down quite a bit) , I think it costs much more and the girls have to have 6-7 rounds of customers every day..!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Hentai ©ó 2009-5-18 17:29 µoªí

7¤Öching¤j­ô ,¦ý$1800«Y¥þ¥]²î¶O+°e60mins¥¿°©+°­©f/KoreanØ{. ¦pªG揾ªF«n¨È©ÎChinese,¥ò¥i¥­¦h¤T/¥|¦Êbor...

¦p§ÚÉN误会,ching§A¦a«Y«üMacau¬JKTV,¤¤国©f,过©]$3000¤j¬v ...
different play method..  so no need to compare..  In K, you are supposed to have some feel with the girls and you could also use the hours inside K to entertain customers....   you could not do this in a Sauna ma..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkok ©ó 2009-5-18 17:19 µoªí

§Ú·N«ä«Y.....ݯ±oÉÆÉƹL©]..­ø«Yºâ¦í­n·d´X¦h¾¯....³Ìºò­n³£«Y·Q瞓±oµÎµÎªAªA.......

¦Ü¤Ö­ø©È.....Ú»¹qµø,ª±¤â¾÷,»°¦í¨«,¤@¦­¨«,°µ¥b÷i´N¨«,¤@¸ô°µ¤@¸ô¶Ê§A¨«,etc.......

©Ò¥H¦³®É§ø©hfeel³£¦nD.. ...
like the one from TD who agreed to go with Spring Gor without hesitation and my little girl who waited 20 min for my bus...

having said that, the village girls should still look ok...  or otherwise, the mud taste is hard to swallow. haha

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¤â¾÷

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkok ©ó 2009-5-18 21:44 µoªí

«}«YÅo¡C¡C¡C

§ÚªG¨â¤é³£ºâ±o¤W¶}¤ß¶ù¡C¡C¡C
good to hear that you could come out for 2 nights wor..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkok ©ó 2009-5-20 13:58 µoªí

¢Ò¢Ô¢Û¢Ú???ªF²ð§Ö¢ÒMake Love???...Ê\¦a·|­ø·|¶ÊÄÁ¶ù
simon gor, so creative..

I think Hai gor is referrring to the K DFXX . However, i think the author refers to the K in East City...

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.