推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

CA沙頭金X明珠KTV谷九氣!Blacklist!

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-6-14 14:33 發表

有可能同個人心情有關....
大海你都見到我禽日發脾氣......

其實...我發老脾係真一半假一半........
因為如果有問題唔老D發難..投訴...隨住時間過去...翻身機會越來越少......
而我覺得昨日己經發揮左功效 ...
Simon gor, agree. I understood your anger ( I had similar experienecs before in other K and sn, and in most cases, got what I wanted) and as friends, I/we just wanted you to enjoy after expressing your anger and getting what you/we wanted.  

We should appreciate your anger or otherwise ,the on 9 managers would not have grabbed the other group's nui nui in...  

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2009-6-14 14:50 發表

Any complains happened in the Lotus Lake KTV ?  Bro Belated Spring hasn't solved it immediately ?
he had his own problem to solve...  

Anyway, after simon gor expressed his anger, the 2 On 9 managers were scared to death and they finally got other groups of girls into the room. As said, I think that it is the fault of the Management.

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-6-14 14:57 發表

係吖....呢D咪叫真顛假傻囉......
我發左半粒鐘老皮....跟住乜事都無...
仲玩得好開心添...

你都見到我果件...認真唔錯嫁...
very innocent look.. Must be very fresh... but i did not realize that she is from CQ!

It was so fun to see so many brothers singing, playing dice, dancing, etc..  and of course, funny to see you and othe brothers getting drunk...  

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2009-6-14 15:08 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-6-14 15:11 發表

我覺得後來果兩個鐘氣氛好好.....

佢相頭好....唔裝都OK......又無撈咪...就係唔太高...
yes, long time not been a big event like this... unfortunately, we did not have someone that did not drink to share the bill..  hehe

your is 唔裝 better than having make-up..

引用:
原帖由 SMUmbrella 於 2009-6-14 15:10 發表

聽講有人玩 Twins 添  又有人帶四個囡囡走  
玩 Twins 添  
yes, but not bringing out..

有人帶四個囡囡走
oh, again, i think not bringing out...  

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-6-15 14:36 發表

D2000 + DH MM 兩件 + SK + DH MM兩件 + 半島鐵盒 + AA + DH MM 1 件 + 睡衣少女1件 + 姑爺舊愛1件 + 早走的春天(當半件) + 靚樣DJ (當半件).....
是晚其實有12個人飲酒......好彩有存酒兩支幫補

仲有呃春天哥餐晚飯食
simon, no worry. being happy is more important.

But you should not count 姑爺舊愛1件 as I have not seen her taking any alcohol as she stuck to AA's (mouth to mouth) during the whole period of her stay..  

睡衣少女.. is she AA' old love as well?

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-6-15 18:20 發表

好似係掛........
至少唔係我舊愛啦..
looked like ok wor.. at least not as thin as the other's of his old love.. hehe..  (AA, don't  me)...

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-6-15 18:55 發表

果件睡衣少女....對愛美神...唔係野少......(我見過佢着工衣).....
可能勁過北韓D大浦洞導彈!!!
Haha, you read my mind..  !!  That's why I am interested in! I also love her hair-cut.. I once fell in love with one-length hair cut, not anymore now but still love to see it..

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2009-6-15 19:11 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-6-15 19:11 發表
我星期六去過朱古力廠。老媽幫我留了一件我一見就有"九硬"的囡囡!有點像我老四。當場玩得很開心!猜得,飲得。身材仲更得。笑容又好!和她表妹(親表妹)成晚哈哈笑!

回到房後,水準就有點下降了,無咀。但又不能 ...
咀咀 is not included in the hotel room ISO9002 checklist..

congrat.  of eating a good-looking and playful nui nui..

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-6-15 19:16 發表
但和我兩個星期前上那個就差得遠了!雖然身材沒有這個好,這個是36C的,那個是34B,但那個投入嘛!令我有戀愛的感覺!
so, you should locate the previous one and re-cheuk..  

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-6-15 19:22 發表
Actually I ordered her, but I told the mami to bring 1 more in for sitting table. However, she brought in the new one and forgot about the old one. Since I saw the new one and like her so much. I deci ...
haha....  good to experience the new 36D although she did not do it with heart..

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-6-15 20:21 發表

I have to correct your statement. She is only 36 C. But I tell you, they are good enough.
in fact, the figure is not very important as long as it is not 32A...  or big black grapes.  Oh, no, I remembered that horror scene of the big black grapes in gold brick...  

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.