推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 十五年嫖妓生涯 Report (完)

引用:
原帖由 push_oil 於 2011-2-6 12:56 發表
呢個故事好簡單 , 咁多年舆過3次

係 K 埸 , A 君好霖 X 妹妹 , 每次去刀預早 call 定佢 ,  A君 在附近做廠, 無事就去玩o下, 朋友 A 同 B 亦識左幾年, 一個月都一班人一齊玩幾次, 刀叫幾熟啦, A朋友已婚 ...
push oil. great summary of your great steal jump experience..

the incidence you desribed is quite common. As brothers, I will avoid eating /sitting that girl as A has already shown his  "love' to this girl. it is true that the girl is not wrapped by A yet but why bother to make friendship more complicated? there are so many girls .. I have dozens of experiences giving away girls to brothers if they show /tell me that they are interested in my girls selected..

Your mottos are great..

and #7. while you could tell her that you went/go to CP, she cuold also have her secret lovers....

1. 歡埸無真愛, 想結婚的話, 首先.....你婚禮吾怕有一枱 com 兄弟的話, 你可以去盡情愛
2. 金錢同時間是對等的,Bill gates 同你我係平等既, 快仔同你我亦刀係平等既, DG 桑拿 90 分鐘任做, 你做得幾多次 ? 但快仔只得 1 ...沉船又幾多次?
3. = +
4. 當你决定去吾o個姦埸, oo個條女, 就正如去茶餐廳食飯一樣, 間野有乜咁好食先 ?
5. 你的眼晴决定你的方向.....由其是係花街簡囡時  
6. 請不要為一個妓女損失一個朋友 , 朋友可以做一世 , 不值啊
7. 娶一個大陸老婆, 你可以話佢知你以前成日去 CP , 娶一個陀地......你只可以去旺角食快餐  
8. 有强姦毛焗賭 , 一個專業嫖客......一定要泠靜,理知,無情( 9up)  
9. 人總會與上一個黑星, 過吾過道呢一關...........睇你彩數
10. FOC 永遠是最貴的, 刀係鑊鑊清好 d , 毛煩惱  

相關搜索目錄: 結婚
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2011-2-5 18:34 發表
哈哈 ... 推油師弟終於逃不了,被擒兼升呢做埋老豆,恭喜恭喜

人生中有好多數據,Kmy 認為有一個數據係最重要就係 "快樂指數".
agree... and we have the power to increase/improve the index. be easy if we could....and do not get angry. if you get angry ,forget about it asap..

引用:
原帖由 AINY 於 2011-2-7 09:54 發表

先恭喜师兄修成正果。。
看师兄既报告也勾起了好多感慨。。小弟亦是十来年女票龄。。亦碰到有真心的女女。。现在一个三年多了还在一起。。当然就不能像 ...
often think that when we get too old and not able to take action, it is always memorable to review the girls we ate, the griends we have/had, the mistakes we made, and those crazy scenes we enjoyed, and the girls we sank...good that i get the immune system now (hopefully) and adopt the go-play-leave mode....

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2011-2-8 16:38 發表

”有爱佢地 但???...., 老三才18, 我可做佢老豆了, 何苦何必要她跟我一世? 她也想摆酒拿结婚证, 但我永遠也做吾到......”
唉。。我今年多左好多哩d煩惱。。。要認真解決。。。。
i had some of these problems before. but now limited myself to hit, run, and go.. gets many contacts but seldom re-eat to avoid trouble (of sinking). of course, brothers here are talking about non-working girl, it is a different story and I luckily/unluckily am not interested as I know I do not have the time/freedom/patience to do so....

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2011-2-8 18:06 發表

嗯,都係d非專業人士。。。煩緊。。希望唔會越陷越深。。。
in many cases, it is like a black hole, and you want to be sucked into it..  (not the one belows). Watch out and take care.  Recently, I had a number of close friends who committed mistakes and got caught...  

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2011-2-9 09:55 發表

唉,最近就撞到一d case..係錢解決唔到的問題。。(其實根本不用錢的)。。。
但還情債哩下野好麻煩。。。。唔好話還本,我連利息都俾唔起。。。
oh, I see.  Hope you will find a good way to solve it..

Anyhow, may be you have to be a little bit more stone-heart?

引用:
原帖由 glucerna 於 2011-2-9 10:44 發表

"曾经沧海难为水, 除却巫山不是云....."玩左o甘多年...乜都化喇....各位C兄,唔好"臨天光賴督尿"啊....
有時候是酒醉不清醒啊。。。

我那天行公園幫助消化,有一對70++ 父婦在吵架,女的話“你跟那個女的聊天那麼開心,你是想跟她xx 嗎?” 男的一面無奈,否認。。都70+ 歲人咯。。。

引用:
原帖由 push_oil 於 2011-2-10 00:26 發表

and #7. while you could tell her that you went/go to CP, she cuold also have her secret lovers..

我試過同我老婆一齊去 CA , 朋友既生日 party , 佢QQ 上好多男性朋友, 我亦没有干涉她, 我一星期 ...
right and once they get married, they would settle down....(at least, this is what I heard and observed ). and also, once they get married, some of them would really lose the momentum to put a nice make-up, keep fit.. Hope it is not your case..

For HK women, many of them have zero/low tolerance...

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.