±À¤¶:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | Àô«O³U­q³y | PROTOP | Üt§Q¨Èªü°Ç»á¤â¤u¥j¨m | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] ´íªi´í¨ì¤â«ü§À©âµ¬

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-6-29 16:49 µoªí
¬P´Á¤­(6¤ë26¤é) ¡A ¯ùªþ°¨¸Ü­n¥h¬Ó®c¨£´ð´ð¤½¥D¡C§Ú­Ì¤@¦æ¤E¤H«K¸ò¨¬«ü¥Ü¡A§Ú¤­ÂI«K¥h­^°Ócheck in. ¤»ÂI¥b¥h¬Ó®cªþªñªºªQ°O¦Y¶º¡C¦Y¶¼®É¥u¦³ KenKen, Kelvin, ªþ°¨¡A´ð´ð¤½¥D©M§Ú¡C´ð´ð¤½¥D§Ú¬O²Ä¤@¦¸¨£¡C¯uªº©MFi ...
sorry for coming late since I had to explore a new place (SN) before the dinner..and I was dehydrated by the 1+1 and was too late to join the dinner.

I saw you two kissing since you both sat next to me. You seemed to enjoy being with her as I did not see you playing with other girls all night..  

I heard some mourning voices but not sure where it came from since to my undersatnding, many of us stayed at the same floor..  !!

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¯ù

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ def_lo ©ó 2009-6-29 17:33 µoªí
DENN, was the mourning noise coming from you or your girl ah??!!!!
As I reported, my girl mourned in rhythm as I pumped her in rhythm.. However, after that, I also heard some noises coming from other rooms..  Not sure from which room.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkok ©ó 2009-6-29 17:59 µoªí

§A¦í´X¸¹?
611!! Next to 7-siu room, i think..We need Dr. Tea to clarify as he is the human map of YD hotel..

simon, your room was at the corner. I went to your room and checked internet connection bfore you checked in. So, I know which room you were staying..

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2009-6-29 18:08 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ def_lo ©ó 2009-6-29 18:10 µoªí

Is 611 facing inside? Is it the $198 or $238 type?  It should be on the left hand side of the lift lobby, right?
238 and outside..  left hand side....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ def_lo ©ó 2009-6-29 18:22 µoªí

I wish I could have chance to visit the same room and with the same person to recap the same excellent memories!!!
and from waht you have written, I could feel that "this same person" is a bit out of reach now...

NEver mind, get a better person and have a better memory in this room again..!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkok ©ó 2009-6-29 18:36 µoªí
§Ú¦P¤j®ü¤@»ô§¤¨®¡K..¦ý¦]¤Ñ«BÃö«Y..¤ñ¹wºâ¤¤¿ð¥ª­ø¤Ö¡K
¥h¨ì¬Ó®c³£¤CÂI¥b¥ª¥k¡K¡K
¥h¨ìK©Ð¿ï¦m®É¡K.¤ñ°í¥§ÉÆÉƳ£³Ñµf­ø¦h¡K ¤j·§¯­¦³¤Q¥ó¥ª¥k..(¥»¨Ó³Ì´Á±æ..·QÚ»¦P®I§¤)¡K¡K ..
¨£¨ì¥ó­ø¿ù(ªa¦ç)..¦ýÊ\ ...
¥t¤@¥ó¡K´N§¹¥þ­ø¦P¡K.. ¸y²Ó¡K­ø°ª¤j¡K.¦ý¥i·R¥Õ²b¡K­ì¨Ó«Y¡¨¼é¦{¡¨­ì¨Ó­ù¥ó¥ý«Ysex machine («á¨Ó¨£Ê\¸õ»R´N¦ô¨ì)

but you have not tried her wor.  

Agree with you in full. i saw her twisting her hips and waist, very erotic..and she danced very well.. Must be a good rider..   and a good sex machine. Unfortuately, she is not available. .

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¸õ»R

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-6-29 18:54 µoªí

The girl on my right hand side with I first know the gir ...
7-siu, if I am not wrong, you only sat 1 girl and got 1 girl for "blow ice" brother..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ def_lo ©ó 2009-6-29 20:33 µoªí

Not quite really.  But I think everything wll be getting clearer after this week!!
keep your finger crossed..  thinking positively, if she decides on something that you do not want to see but it is goo d to her, then wish her good luck. If she goes your way, then good to you as well...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-6-29 20:41 µoªí
The 1 I am going to meet was the one sitting on my right.
i remembered now.. it was the one of the 2 beautiful girls. The one on you rright was the one next to me...  !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-6-30 06:27 µoªí
§A¦³±ø¥ó¹À¡I©Ò¿×"¼ï,Æj,¾H,¤p,¶¢", ¹ï¤j³°ªºÉÆÉƨӻ¡¡A§A¥u¤í"¶¢"§a¤F!
I do not know the meaning and baidu and get teh following results..

简单¦a说¡A¡§¼ï¡¨¬O«ü­n¦³¼ï¦w¯ëªº¦n¬Û»ª¡F¡§驴¡¨¬O«ü¨k¤H¨º¤è­±ªº¥\¯à­n¦n¡]这个还¯u¬O¤£¤Ó¦n·N«ä说©O¡^¡A¡§邓¡¨¬O«ü­n¦³亿ÉE财产¡F¡§¤p¡¨¬O«ü­n¦³¨¬够ªº­@¤ß©MùڤߡF¡§闲¡¨¬O«ü­n¦³«Ü¥R¨¬ªº时间¡C
====

Oh shit, I have got nothing of the above, no wonder why I have not succeeded in securing a SP or LB...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ DrTea ©ó 2009-7-2 01:06 µoªí

Use Play0 for ¨Å¥æ¤C ?  Are you CRAZY ?!
Play O is very expensive and more for nui nui. For ¨Å¥æ¤C, just use ¦h乐¤h¡Aoh no, durex Play, just 30$ a bottle.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-7-2 12:22 µoªí

Well, it is because Simonkok left me half bottle of "lay O" !!
That's mean Simon gor has used up 1/2 bottle of Play O.. Quite a lot as only a tiny drop is needed.  Oh, but simon gor usually have many rounds with a girl..

7-siu, try using it on the real application (i.e. on nui nui's tunnel) and check for their feedback.  I received mixed feedback, may be myself is not strong enough to give the girl the necessary impact..

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.