推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

女女都系呃人的吗?

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-5 22:13 發表
大海哥...我都同意你講法......

你都知道....我今年收果幾個SP....
都唔同我提錢...我又似你甘...可以成日上大陸搵佢地....

而家QT果個轉左去沙井賣傢俬.....有少少吊腳..我都唔知好唔好再搵佢.....
另外細個 ...
hmm, simon gor's nui nui's are all 乖乖女。。  Mine are all looking for $$  .. There is only one who is back to the factory (not the factory we go) but when we meet up, I still give her the $$ and she gladly accepts.  

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-6 03:30 發表

都好矛盾....因為我都無辦法OFFERD乜野....有時成日想D..SP搵到個好男人....
但到佢要離開我時又唔捨得.....
we are good in nature (hope no one objects) and therefore, we wish those good girls good luck (meeting someone nice). However, when the pin is there punching you, you feel the pain...  no solution.   The only solution may be we should be 坏一点的人。。。希望她们碰到坏人那么她们便乖乖available but we could not do (think like) this..

引用:
原帖由 geswat 於 2010-1-6 13:34 發表
大海哥所言甚是.

細佬於海中浮沈十數載所得結論相若。楝女要像中医診症,望聞物切,經驗多的老手可準確判斷MM可信性,背景,經驗...等等。至於能否找得如意MM,運气是不可或缺!要玩潛水的師兄,要知道自已能耐,你 ...
Agree. and you have to do regular check as girls could change. I have heard about one bad incidence from my friend that his gf started off to be a good girl (KTV girl) but after 6 months, she had a big operation on him! quite scary story..  

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-1-6 14:38 發表

年纪差距大的当然是不可能。。后生仔系有可能既播。。。我地识既一个后生就有个女女随时愿意嫁拒啦。。
Yes, we do have some advantages over our competitors but age/ availability are of course the problems..  Someone like XX are young and available... hehe..

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-1-7 10:51 發表

女女对你真吾真系好易感觉到的。。
D眼神。。笑容。。要搂实你睡啦.
I like this but 搂实你睡 could only last 15 min. otherwise, my hand will get limp...

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-1-8 00:03 發表

第一种玩法就不会沉船。。但就只是吊西萝。。女女绝少第一次见你就会动情的。。只是比你吊而已。。。吃快餐, 包括SN, 仓女。。就是只求一泄。。玩完了女女就穿衣走了 ...
fully agree but finding a nui nui that gives you that feel is getting more and more difficult!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-1-12 12:25 發表
My no. 2 is 14 years la !
more obligation vs feel?

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-1-26 01:36 發表

No, LB means she stays only with me...not sleeping with other guys any more...
SP, yes, I am only a more frequent customer....
at least , you are not aware of la. like us playing without letting tigers know..

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.