推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 兩生花 (加左後記)

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-12-6 10:04 發表
哩套係小弟早年睇過的電影....其實拍得不錯,一直都有印象...
(70後或80後的朋友可能睇過另一套類似的戲..中山美穗的"情書")
以上純為吹水.......內容同哩d電影女主角無關......

話說一眾師兄短期內要返歸剷雪 ...
too bad that I could not join you..

how come this place has so many twins? yours are not from HN, right?  

My friend and I went there for 'another twins", my fd ate the younger one and later, found out that another brother also ate the same younger twin..     my friend also sat the older twin but just so so...
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

引用:
原帖由 glucerna 於 2010-12-6 10:23 發表
剩係個"標題"...已經要加分喇....:
..中山美穗的"情書")
my top 5 movies. so great! but the same director. I watched 4-5 other movies of him, just so so...

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-12-6 11:09 發表

呵呵...
估唔到你都係70/80後喔...
//how could it be? much older...but those 80/90 movies are great.  Ten committments. another favorites.

but still like young one music. currently loving 2NE1, BoA, FEM, G,E.M,

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2010-12-6 12:16 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-12-6 11:08 發表

I am not sure, might be same or not....most important I have very good feeling with them or just s3x...
Do your friend sit both of them together?
if they look very alike, then it should be a different pair of twins.

he sat them separately, first with the younger twins. then, she mentioned that she has a twin sister, he then sat the elder twin (younger twin said she was in M, but guessed with other customers) but he found out that they looked alike, but not that twins' look. He was expecting a perfect twins, which I encountered in CP SN (emergency unit). a once-in-a-lifetime experience. When i left after 2 hours of exercise with that twins, I still find it hard to know who is who...  

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-12-7 18:28 發表

係吖...想當年我係H華...試過'上'+'中'+'下'...三場....創出..2+1+2...嬌人成績
H 華,很多美好回憶。。。  試過一次喝醉,睡醒發覺旁邊睡了一個不認識的女孩。  她說是我12am 才挑了她,把原來的那個放生,但我一點也不記得。。  碰都沒碰過條女就要給 800.。

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-12-8 00:42 發表

I AM ALSO 7 TIMES IN A DAY, BUT THAT IS GOING TO TOILET !!!!
i could do 7 times a day, but shower 7 times!  K ON.. 3 showers (2 woks), then normal massage 2 showers, and then SN .. 3 showers (2 woks) all in a day..  haha..

引用:
原帖由 AINY 於 2010-12-8 14:49 發表

即系边一年呢??我果时一定都仲未出离玩呀。。
i went there quite late, 2005/2006...  1st year should be around 2001?

引用:
原帖由 glucerna 於 2010-12-8 16:21 發表

半島開咗八年...佢係遲過半島二年開,頭兩年就真係光輝歲月(最主要係囡多)...

但后來週未..吳揾經理就book吴到房...book左又放飛機...

果時"桃園"又開張...拿臨轉場啦....
yap, being asked to move from a big room to a small room in 2 occasions.  very lousy management. if you book the room via dj, very risky.  we were lucky that we booked the room via the most powerful mami but still suffering (as she had other bigger customers to entertain)..

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-12-8 23:54 發表

唔敢講係運氣。。不過真係要講緣份。。。兩生花係我同佢地雙修之後三日離開古都。。。返左去老家。。(詳情睇返。。POST1的後記)
may be you are too big for them to digest? and they had to take a rest?

never mind, if you both have fate (the 3 of you), you will see them again...  

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-12-8 17:09 發表
在鱼排等鱼游出来。好正啊!
yap, that's quite a fun experience and good to do it once in a while. We had a few occasions to fish inside the 鱼排 (star x2, Carnival, Wu Sha) but the experience was so so, as usually, the lighting was better inside the 鱼排, and we could see all the defects and also their natural behavior (raising their legs, cleaning ear, etc)..

相關搜索目錄: Cleaning

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-12-9 18:27 發表

連你都黎笑我....真係搵日要同你比拼下...
何時會行動?

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-12-17 19:06 發表
Simonkok CHing, as you always keep contact with those nui nui, you keep contact with the twins, and once when they are in need or have time to come to DG, you have the 2nd chance la. Don't worry ! Kee ...
many girls, after spending most of their $, would come back to work ..  In many occasions, they have someone (wolfdogs) to help them spend the $$..

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2011-2-7 18:38 發表

乜”吉完”仲有開咩。。唔係掃左咩?
”吉完”1,2定係3啊?
gut yun 3 heard to have reopened, but using a different name....My company is quite close to it, let me do a search next time when I visit SHA....

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2011-2-10 11:40 發表

不過吉3附近都有好多檔口仔。。。唔知掃晒未呢?
heard that those salons were all cleaned.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.