推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 代貼 - “精”盟會 – 精盟4號, 蜘蛛俠 一地兩檢, 出兩個結果 !

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-7-21 16:10 發表
sorry to hear that you had a bad experience..

In fact, I almost met up with you at Gondola.  . I got a 1/2 day free by chance and I called up gondola manager for booking    As a happy man, I rushed off to the bus station, only to see the bus had just left.  Shit, waited for 15 min..  When I arrived the coach station (the coach to HG), I saw the coach just leaving the station.     Shit, missed 2 times and I thought it might not be my day, I aborted my trip to A and did something else.. .  more interesting...  

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-21 20:54 發表
Well, I'm really interested to know more on your "more interesting" experience!
haha, I supported jor the local economy . I love HK!!

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-7-22 09:04 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-22 09:04 發表

不如擇日去參與影展先啦!唔止GDI,仲有金鋪都可以一試呀!
Chow San San or Tse Shui Lun??  

You'd better plan ahead similar to what I did . Round 1 at #1, take a short test, Round 2 at #2..  What a perfect day!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-22 09:09 發表

好似係有金馬桶放响SHOWROOM嗰間呀! Well, my next target is to follow your foot-steps. SN on 1st floor and italic foot on ground floor! Then I can save a lot of time in travelling!!
ya, it is good. May be you could reverse your order of visit, go g/f for bm and then upstairs for the real stuff to get a better ROI since you pay more upstairs...  The $ per action time is cheaper then since I suppose you have to spend longer time in releasing the load after unloading on G/F.  

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-7-22 10:07 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 08:57 發表
Froggie is back..............!

多謝 "精四哥" 的介紹, 昨午完成了 "廣華 pink lady" 之懈候,果真是一个物超所值的選擇, 就此謝過!

一个川妹子, 身高 165 cm, 超級美腿, 姣美面貌, 均為其 ...
Wa, I want to revisit this place after not going there for years...  

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-24 12:05 發表

Hey man, be careful of your no 2 and her friends!!
I will wear a mask, like the pig-head so that no one will recognize me. may be it is good when I go to 4/F, I wear my pig head mask and the girl is on her OL look.  It may turn on the girl for her fantasy of making it with an animal!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.