推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 在厚街上的豪華一夜

引用:
原帖由 Mr.big 於 2010-1-18 06:42 發表
Simon 兄,係咪Sheraton呀?
no, it is K 華.   

Thanks for tea tea in coordinating the event and simon in booking and suggesting this place...  And it is a charity event as we should have raised over 1k...

my experience
It was a crazy night for me, crazy in the way how many wine I drank (red, beer, black beer, whisky, whisky (private collection) and so fast I drank one after the other. It seemed to be my bday but it was not.  I got quite drunk, still managed to sing with many brothers.. The music system was not very good and the song selection was limited.   Anyway, the room was huge!  it takes 30 sec to walk from 1 end to another (after alcohol).

girls- overall
The girls are ok but strange that the mami seldom brought in those 5-8-12 or 5-15-20 in.. May be they think we would not go for it?  If I am not wrong, girls selected are mostly 3-8-12 and one 2-8-10. The one I wanted to choose since she was like the female presenter of cable tv at the sports/gambling channel..  

my girls
I chose 1 dark skin but quite beautiful girl from Hubei, 1.65m.. Unfortunately, she was quite flat (as I did some QC test on site)...I asked Spring to help selection since we had similar taste but we could not.  Around 830pm  I picked a doll like girl , hunan, 1.63m, and she also liked a mix afterwards. Both of them were ok in terms of quality and  I quite like the hubei girl and when she smiled, she stole my heart.  However, I was 70% drunk and I had to wake up pretty early, finally decided to release both....  What a waste as I suspected that the hubei girl should be quite gf feel..  

mami
The mami (snow) is quite nice. She spent quite some time at our room and not pushy (the others were too pushy). Later on, she also gave us some ball cakes... good to enjoy as she looked quite nice as well..  

overall
.. Quite a pricey place and good to explore one more town in DG (both SN and K ) for me.. haha...

next steps
awaiting reports for those who picked girls from K..

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2010-1-18 08:02 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Wine

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-18 09:18 發表

大哥...早知你喜歡果個小妹妹..就讓俾你啦.....
你知我個女性朋友係度...要帶囡走都有D尷尬........點佢果日陪到我1點直至我離K為止.....
and sorry that I do not come to say hello to your lady friend.  She seems to like you wor. always looking at you....

Oh, I quite like my 2 girls and your girl is also a good choice.   As you know, I released both, as I was too drunk.

Still managed to pull out 300 each for the tips but next morning, could not recall if it should be 200 or 300 and that's why I SMSed you afterwards.  Glad that I did not overpay.. haha..

how are the attitude of those girls?

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-18 17:53 發表

東北妹多唔多就無詳細統計....
但variey一定比CP多....河北,山西,浙江,杭州...哩D係CP都好少搵得到....
agree. The SN mui mui is also from 河北.. very rare spice in GD/DG SN. I picked her.. a cosmetic girl in BJ for 3 years, similar to 7-siu girl, want to earn some $$ before CNY. She told me that she just joined 2 weeks ago, but could not stand the work environment anymore (not my fault, haha) . Ready to quit soon...

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-1-18 23:01 發表

未呀。。CP啦。。半岛或欧亚啦。。不过欧亚又怕阿查拣吾到。。半岛又怕撞到CP 小雪。。因为阿娇出来。。听你地啦。。。
deleted.............

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2010-1-20 11:31 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-20 17:28 發表

總之唔洗計甘多。。。每個人自己心中有數

有得玩就投入D。。。
yes, that night, I was prepared to sit a 500 model but only saw 5, grade not as good as DL DH nor Shanghai KTV.. Quite disappointed ...  but helped me save some $$..

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-1-20 17:52 發表

Did the mamai bring in any "Model" that night ? I did not notice that !
just one round only, 5 of them. just so-so..

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-1-28 00:11 發表

But while we were changing the KTV room, I saw over 10 very beautifull tall girl in the corridor. I didn't stop them, just because I though the mamai would bring them ...
i think we are new to this KTV, and mami did not get the power to bring in other model groups, only bring in that so-so so-called model grade..

引用:
原帖由 giovanni 於 2010-2-7 22:58 發表
K華的質素已經大不前了。

以前,我600元都吃到model,還給我跳脫衣舞。

現在連1000的,我都看不上眼。

不過,有個叫婷婷的部長我看挺想干的。
I think you are referring to Sauna or K?  Your price index seems to be sna, not K.

引用:
原帖由 CHANGMAO 於 2010-7-24 20:03 發表

叫Mami找海霞D磨Dell先会入晒泥见光
oh, do they have models or just those 3-6-9? At the flower st, I saw some 3-6-9, not much different from the 2-5-8...  
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-8-4 11:04 發表

你講cp凱下。。定係厚街kw啊?
of course, CP..  dictionary street pricing is much higher than that...
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.