推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

“精”盟會 – 蜘蛛俠之 恆記巧遇A貨日本妹

1) Haha, great report, always making readers so horny and have to make the move..  If those places recruit you to be the writer, they should get a lot of businesses.  Those real writers are so poor in writing..  

2) "第三次出野既時候… 佢唔會比你停… 不停係咁搖…) ^7 a6 I6 ?' n1 M$ L9 n" y- I
問佢點解要係咁搖, 佢話知我性慾強, 要將我所有野都弄出來… 等我爽死… "

I think her reply is not completed.  Since it is the 3rd time, she had to work hard to make you come and dry you out to avoid the 4th time.

3) i need to get my lawyer..  Your title souds so familiar with my title  on my Australia report a few weeks ago..

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-7-7 14:38 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-7 14:33 發表
若果將其他 JM bros 的遊歷一同合訂, 效果更佳.............. 書展的 #1 seller.............
and to be translated to 20 different languages...  

First edition, free DVD with live recordings of the screaming...

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-7 14:42 發表
Do you want to be one of the investors to edit the book, an actor in the dvd or a writer for some articles?
I want to be all..Have you all watched the movie "Hao Ching" by Mr Koo and Eason Chan...  I wish to be at least trying to be an entrepreneur on this industry although I know it is very difficult and risky.   But I think it is a man's dream, at least for me.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-9 09:11 發表
Right.............. we'd better name it JMHQ............. as it is really our hearquarter for information!
Do watch out for hackers or computer genius since pw-protected forum is easy to crack...

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-11 09:32 發表
Your high-touch quality report definitely needs your considerable to finish.  I'll have a brief summary on mine later today!!
have you both had a nice gondola ride?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-11 10:09 發表
I enjoyed the body, face, attitude and reaction of my big boobie very very much! The feeling was just gorgeous (but she was not the same one you had tried). BTW, how's your expereicnce with Tung?
great to hear that you are happy with your big bxxx..  How do you know if we are not cum brother?  Where is your girl from?

I had not tried Tung Tung yet since I tried something more interesting.. hehe

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.