±À¤¶:| Æ[¶í¥~½æ³t»¼ | ±N­x¿D¥~½æ³t»¼ | Party ¬ü­¹¨ì·| | ¨T¨®½´³»ºû­×½¨­ | ³·¦a¹u | ¦Ï¤ò¾c | ¦Ï¤ò¾c¹Ô | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤W®ü¥_¨Ê¦ñ¹C³sµ¸¡A¤@¦¸¹Lº¡¨¬¤j®a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Doer ©ó 2007-10-23 22:22 µoªí
¶¶±a¤@´£¡A³o¦¸§Ú¦í¤W®ü»«À]¡A2/Fªº´ö¥Ð¦³¶}ªü
Is it still very crowded? My last 2 visits there a year ago were good, but it was too crowded and i was pushed to select girls while I wanted to relax more..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Doer ©ó 2007-9-15 16:26 µoªí
¬°¤F¤j®a¤£¥Î¦APM§Ú¡A¤@¦¸¹L±N§Ú©Òª¾¹Dªº§i¶D¤j®aºâ¤F¡A¯u«Y²b«Yª¾Ëݦh¡A­ø¸Ó¡A­ø¦n¦APM§Ú¤F

·íµM¡A¦pªG¤j®a¥òª¾¹D¦³¨ä¥Lªº¦ñ¹C³sµ¸¡AÅwªïÄ~Äò¤À¨É
Brother Doer, I tried to call up Tony..  he was polite and after hearing what I needed (young, slim, smily), he called me back and said the only one available was a part-time model, at 1.5k (for st), no 1.1k grade available.  It was a bit too expensive and I declined.

Then, i tried AnAn as her customer service (telephone) was excellent.  Unfortunately, her mobile phone was suspended, not sure why. Then, I had to search for websites, many to choose from. i chose one agent who is called Yuk xxxx (I forget about xxx) and they claimed that they had 10 shops around.  Standard 260 + taxi fare.  The agent was friendly and she returned call in 10 min, saying that a girl of 1.66 from Xian Si was available. A bit older than I expected, I did not reject and asked her to arrange.  Within 1/2 hr, she arrived. Her name is Hor Hor, a bit chubby but since I did not have high expectations on face and figures, I accepted. THe rest is quite standard and we had some good conversation and she finally was very open and hot during the rest of the service.  She did not accept full job and I was happy since I asked the qustion simply to test her since I was not interested.  

A job well done.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Doer ©ó 2008-1-2 10:11 µoªí

Thanks for the report.

For Tony's girl, if she is really part-time model, then 1.5K is not expensive at all in Shanghai. Of course, everyone has a choice and I do respect yours.
Doer,
You are right. 1.5k for a real part-time model is not too bad but I am worried about the vaildity of statement since almost every girl says that she has been a part-time model..  The difference is that they pay (not being paid) to be a model...   In fact, in bangkok massage parlors, the model-category girls have magazine photos claiming that they are the models of a xxx, yyy magazines.   I am not too sure about the validity of these photos but the feel-good factor is there.  (A model is at least 70% to double or more than a normal massage girl).

Overall, the risk v money paid is a bit on hte high side, I am more willing to be offered a 1.1k free-lance girl than a 1.5k part-time model.  It was my fault though since I only called them at around 11pm and Tony claimed that not much left in that late hours. I should have called him in advance.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Doer ©ó 2008-1-2 16:35 µoªí

Your analysis is good and true.

You are right, usually I arrive in Shanghai at around 11:00am and then I will call Tony and inform him that I want a girl at night. Then you will have a much  ...
Doer Brother,

I will do the same this time as I would travel to Shanghai either end this week or next week.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Doer ©ó 2008-1-30 16:30 µoªí

¬Oªº¡A¤W®üªº½T¶Q¡I¤£¹L¡A³£­øª¾ÂI¸Ñ¡A¦¸¦¸¥h¨ì¤W®ü¡A±ø²]®Ú³£¯S§O"ùÚ"¡I
I believe it is bcos girls in shanghai (not necessarily shanghaiese girls)  in general dress more nicely, have a better make-up and have more confidence than girls in other places.   

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.