推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

107 12345
發新話題
打印

[檔案] Par3 貨架

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-5-31 14:29 發表
2009.10.01至2010.05.31...
how are you? par3 ? everything ok?
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-5-31 17:48 發表
i am ok, and it is pretty close to say that i am single now
sometimes, you never know what will happen next. Being single means that you have another chance to meet other girl, who may be better than your previous ones...  sit back and relax being single. Many bothers here envy your status and we all know it is "你“體”我好,我“體”你好

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-6-2 09:30 發表

講大話-其實好多師兄都講(包括我自己),
但有時你知你身邊的人呃你,佢唔係呃你感情。。。而佢亦對你感情係真而係瞞住你其他野。。。。甘你又可唔可以接受啊?
true.  as long as those lies are not very damaging, you should think whether you could accept those or not. We all want total transparency of girls but we also steal jump behind them regardless..  

Seeing it this way, the girl is so amateur in lying that you know the truth. If the girl is so professional in lying that you do not even notice it, would it be better/worse?  

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-7-10 10:33 發表
原諒一個人應唔應該如果佢呃我就扮乜都唔知配合,徹底地完全前事不計呢?我只做到佢如果唔呃我的話我真係可以真心原諒佢接受佢所有嘅行為.但有條件嘅原諒算唔算真係原諒呢?面對一段知啲唔知啲 ...
have you heard about the song "你暪我暪“嗎? understand you want the total truth but in reality, truth is often hard to take.  Besides, girls in China take honesty less seriously (may be more applied to working girls,)...

Not sure what she hides behind you but if it is very serious and you could not forget, then you may want to call it a day...  

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-7-31 03:12 發表

甘真係太過份。。。。。
係DG。。你情我願做交易的囡何止上萬,點解要甘賤格搞人。。。。
there are always criminals and someone who have the criminal minds. but I think the place is just unlucky to have this unfortunate incidence happening at this place. having said that, they attracted more of this type of customers anyway in the 1st place (cheap wine, allowed getting high, etc).

相關搜索目錄: Wine

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-8-3 18:03 發表

Denny2000 wants to go next Wed. wor.
  ...  low key..  and in fact, i want to go on Thu..  let's talk on PM...

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-8-10 04:14 發表

我都係update返應該幾可信嘅整頓原因,幾耐之前就唔知啦.
今次被放逐慘過以前好多,唔計心甘情願嘅being loyal閉關之外,
自我到飛起,一日一小鑊,三日一大鑊,做錯仲死頂,隨時發脾四
我就嚟俾佢 ...
if you are not enjoying and it gets worse, consider quitting.

107 12345
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.