推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

CA朱古力廠沒有想象中好玩

引用:
原帖由 惡魔少年1號 於 2007-9-19 13:20 發表

講真大家既需要都唔同,
岩自己玩咪得囉,
如果真係天仙咁靚又駛乜去工廠返工!
agree. last week, my friend and I (both of us are chocolate lovers) broght 5 friends there....   These 3 guys did not really like the ladies even though we have seen hundred of girls at the floor area as well as outside the changing rooms...    Therefore, those who get excited by the wilderness of the factory should also consider this not-so-pretty factor. If you are newbies, you should try CP or other places first....  A good starting point before you move to these wilder places...

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2007-9-19 13:54 發表

呢 D 就叫做 EQ 高喇!

那些幼稚園都未讀,就話去大學上堂,只好當入去吃奶吧!
7-siu si-hing:

in fact, my 3 friends who are new to the factory are "experts" and have more K. experiences than me.  The problem is that they are the "look >> attitude" type and get disappointed with the look of girls..    Me and my good friend have higher EQ that we understand the rule of game= the better/best will not work in the factory..   Afterwards, they still praised the girl's attitude at rooms are better than those in CP/DG/other areas...

相關搜索目錄: 幼稚園

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.