推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

56 123
發新話題
打印

流傳奧運八月K都要停業

流傳奧運八月K都要停業

現在上海流傳奧運八月K都要停業。。一些妹妹已在計劃嚴打時回家。。
但有妹妹說K停業時回家不是告訴人是在K上班嘍。。

Find a good client like you to keep her for a short time, say 2 months. In case, the crack down last more than 2 months, then go home la. Then no one will know she is a K girl.

Think it is good time to find a nice MM to keep for a while in August....have our own Olympics home..
What is the price for the MM in at CA,   8,000 a month??  If Xiao X would agree on that I am willing ....

Haidada brother is always looking for that extra feel. I agree with 7Siu, get one to keep and let yourself alternate every day. That would be so much fun.

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-6-25 16:56 發表
Think it is good time to find a nice MM to keep for a while in August....have our own Olympics home..
What is the price for the MM in at CA,   8,000 a month??  If Xiao X would agree on that I am w ...
Oh! Let's try to have a whole month "Marathon Sport" in August.

引用:
原帖由 lomo 於 2008-6-26 01:03 發表
Haidada brother is always looking for that extra feel. I agree with 7Siu, get one to keep and let yourself alternate every day. That would be so much fun.
True...try come back August and for sure there would be much choices...
Now I have two already la...trying to get the third...but I know this is a very difficult one...

唉~~ 成日都話要停
7月習生來香港又停
8月奧運又要停
10月國慶又話要停

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-6-26 01:26 發表

True...try come back August and for sure there would be much choices...
Now I have two already la...trying to get the third...but I know this is a very difficult one...
Brother, why not you organize a PRIVATIZATION project for the month of August?
Then all brothers can enjoy family gatherings in CP or CA.
Some brothers might enjoy the changing/sharing partners orgy parties

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-6-26 00:56 發表
What is the price for the MM in at CA,   8,000 a month??  If Xiao X would agree on that I am w ...
I think it is roughly the amt for a tier 1/2 K. girl.  For the top one, it may cost more than that. At the end of the day, it depends on whether you have other competitors and how much she wants you, and whether she thinks of 100% allocation to you or time sharing (secretly) herself with other bosses..

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-6-26 01:04 發表

何止馬拉松, 直情鐵人耐力賽  
我係車神

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-6-26 00:33 發表
現在上海流傳奧運八月K都要停業。。一些妹妹已在計劃嚴打時回家。。
但有妹妹說K停業時回家不是告訴人是在K上班嘍。。
I doubt this is a national shut down. The Olympics attracts media attention in cities such as Beijing and Shanghai. CP, CA, and even the entire DG area should not be a point of focus. Quite contrary, I  expect more girls coming to DG from big cities up north looking for temporary employment.

引用:
原帖由 smbs06 於 2008-6-26 08:11 發表

I doubt this is a national shut down. The Olympics attracts media attention in cities such as Beijing and Shanghai. CP, CA, and even the entire DG area should not be a point of focus. Quite cont ...
Exactly.......... there will be more and better choices in towns like CP or CA as the good quality girls escape from the Ks and SNs in Beijing and Shanghai to here for a living!

引用:
原帖由 smbs06 於 2008-6-26 08:11 發表

I doubt this is a national shut down. The Olympics attracts media attention in cities such as Beijing and Shanghai. CP, CA, and even the entire DG area should not be a point of focus. Quite cont ...
although DG is not a city of focus, our father will want a "clean" country and will take "0" risk. Imagine if an olympics-related members or the audience gets some trouble at a K./sna and get reported, then it is a shame to the country..   I could still remember some senior officials said publicly a few years ago (who was he?), saying that there was no prostitution in our country!!  

Anyway, my wish is that there will be no closure, but only low-key operations.... (e.g. no seafood uniforms, no t-shows, etc).  

Actually... i am quite believe those fun place will stay low for a while during the olympic... but totally shut down?  haha... I don't think so...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

......deleted. duplicate. sorry..

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-6-26 09:38 編輯 ]

If they really want to stop those business... the best thing is force all 7-11 stopping selling domdom... and all chemist stop selling "after-sex" medicine... haha... both mm and customer don't want to take the rest..
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-26 08:42 發表
Exactly.......... there will be more and better choices in towns like CP or CA as the good quality girls escape from the Ks and SNs in Beijing and Shanghai to here for a living!
I don't think so as spider has asked me to convey his message.  He said some managers already told him that some actions will be taken during that period in city A and P too!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-6-26 09:31 發表
If they really want to stop those business... the best thing is force all 7-11 stopping selling domdom... and all chemist stop selling "after-sex" medicine... haha... both mm and customer ...
MM get the domdom from the company (and it is more expensive than even the retail prices) and the companies get the domdom from distributors, not from the retailers. .  For me, I prefer to BMOB (bring-my-own-bag) as I do not like the brand of domdom provided by most saunas and do not trust if the domdom sold in retail outlets are real or fake.

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-6-26 09:33 發表

I don't think so as spider has asked me to convey his message.  He said some managers already told him that some actions will be taken during that period in city A and P too!
That is a bad news for all of us. Then we should lavatorized some girls and breed them on sharing basis among all JM brothers. Otherwise, how can we fuifill our sexual desire during that period?

[ 本帖最後由 icheng609 於 2008-6-26 10:24 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-6-26 01:04 發表

Marathon in bed...

引用:
原帖由 dw78 於 2008-6-26 03:16 發表

Brother, why not you organize a PRIVATIZATION project for the month of August?
Then all brothers can enjoy family gatherings in CP or CA.
Some brothers might enjoy the changing/sharing partners ...
Actually there is already family gathering all the time...among us few brothers. And what we are doing now is having extra snacks and culturing for more regulars...

Changing/Sharing partners...No La...阿嫂來的嘛。。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-6-26 10:25 發表

Actually there is already family gathering all the time...among us few brothers. And what we are doing now is having extra snacks and culturing for more regulars...

Changing/Sharing part ...
This is really a good practice.............. I like it!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-6-26 06:44 發表
I think it is roughly the amt for a tier 1/2 K. girl.  For the top one, it may cost more than that. At the end of the day, it depends on whether you have other competitors and how much she want ...
Actually I do not 包 MM...I mean just to pay and have the girl stay with me..But the market rate in CA is 8,000 a month...information only..partial or wholly...hard to tell la...

Only when the MM likes me and I am absolutely sure she wants to stay with me I would do so...and I never discuss/agree to pay any certain amount of  money to the MM...I cannot stand those suspicious relationships...

去国会/飞马会/至尊/18,不停业的.师兄,不过荷包会重伤.

引用:
原帖由 nzman 於 2008-6-26 10:53 發表
去国会/飞马会/至尊/18,不停业的.师兄,不过荷包会重伤.
咁又何苦呢..............? 不如集合幾个兄弟共同供養幾条女交叉作樂, 既可以有 fun, 又可以安全!

56 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.