推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 在厚街上的豪華一夜

當日 Charity K 的損款已入樂施會於匯豐的戶口。但我一時手快,忘了拿收據。

http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-325702-1-1.html

我因為去過K華十幾次了。不是囡囡太貴,$2K過夜,或是看不上眼。所以一直都沒有在K華吃過囡囡。當晚的囡囡的囡是山西太原的。媽咪帶了很多轉,我都沒看中。不是很大波,但肥到一條豬的,就是波平如鏡!我後來跟本都沒心機看了。到最後,媽咪帶了一個順眼的,眼尾一掃就叫她坐下吧!

原來她是第二天上班的,以前在深圳服裝店做店長的。都有四千元收人一個月的。因為過年要錢,所以出來做小姐。好快,都打得有點熱了。和她都車得。條唎幾厚和軟。很問她過夜多少錢。她說不知道,要問媽咪。問過知道是3,8,13的。本來就覺得有點貴了,興趣以經冷了一點。怎知,和她聊下聊下,她的蛛絲馬跡露了底。她是29歲了。快30歲!昨晚才上了個17歲的,叫我今天怎上一個快30的。所以只好車多幾下。買單時,放生了!

當晚算是幾豪的一晚。吃飯每人$110,K是$690,共RMB$800一個人。

回復 20# 的帖子

In this case, on the safe side, you should not go to Peninsular la.

回復 22# 的帖子

I don't know, nevertheless, I will go anywhere. I don't mind I can find girl or not. Just like Ka Wah, before I go there, I know I would eat shit, I still go and say nothing. Because, I have been there over 10 times in the last 3 years. I never got 1 good stuff.

回復 24# 的帖子

Den den, you misunderstood la. The CP Xue is not the same Xue of CA. They are different person. However, Hoidada like both !

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-19 00:32 發表

大佬...都係你俾臉啫.....
The important and fun part of the party is friend gathering, not the girl.

回復 40# 的帖子

如果歐鴉和陪賭都不成。叫 jack 找"加菲貓"。好嗎?

回復 44# 的帖子

就係"發老黃"羅!

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-20 11:34 發表

Sheration price tag?

一樣係。。3,8,13?
I have been there when they were first open, some 4-5 years ago.

They have various classes of girls. 3.8.12
and some "Model" which only sitting tables and not guarantee going out.

I have to stress that this information was some 4-5 years ago, may get outdated now.

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-20 16:39 發表

我又點同你呢。。。你甘斯文。。。都唔會點帶囡出街。。(除非囡囡係巨胸啦
The fact is I am a poor guy !

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-20 16:45 發表

嘩乜你甘講。。。
我先至係一向用緊都係"寡婦的銅板”<--耶穌話錢雖然少,但已經係佢0既所有
When you talk about bible, I have nothing to say !

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2010-1-20 17:48 發表

yes, that night, I was prepared to sit a 500 model but only saw 5, grade not as good as DL DH nor Shanghai KTV.. Quite disappointed ...  but helped me save some $$..
Did the mamai bring in any "Model" that night ? I did not notice that !

回復 63# 的帖子

That must be before I arrive from the restaurant ?

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-27 18:20 發表

由頭到尾先見到5件5,15,23。。。。睇得唔多。。。
But while we were changing the KTV room, I saw over 10 very beautifull tall girl in the corridor. I didn't stop them, just because I though the mamai would bring them in for our scanning !

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-28 00:31 發表

下次幾大都欄住佢地問一問...靚女喎唔揀都睇下啦.....
yeah, I felt regret after I saw those so call "pretty girls".

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.