推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

新春四天女游

引用:
原帖由 japjap 於 2008-2-13 22:38 發表
條女話休養生息左10日無做過, 好想... 我聽完立即舉旗敬禮, 救國如救火, 刀山火海在所不辭了!!

How much the hotel charged you ? It is not as nice as Flora, but it is a good cannon room.

回復 #1 Haidada 的帖子

Hurry up ! We are waiting for your day 2, 3 4 reports.

回復 #8 Haidada 的帖子

Thank you ! Hoidada, you have done the report writing job. Otherwise, I have to writing even I am very busy.

引用:
原帖由 lomo 於 2008-2-14 05:09 發表
Excellent daily reports. 7Siu really is so happy with his lunch boxes, he has not picked girls in a loing time. I wiill have to move him onto somebody new. I wonder who he is going to pick tomorrow ...
河南 Lunch Box - 江芷妮!

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-2-14 11:52 發表
He likes lunch boxes and i am moving to new targets everytime...
But there is a potential regular now in CP...
lunch boxes -- DaiHoi , You know me well !!!!

引用:
原帖由 s-pimp 於 2008-2-14 13:01 發表

you still remember that girl Lau美君?  We saw her (and her crazy sister) on 初二 nite. they sit down with K狼 right after they entered the room w/o saying a word.....but just like the week befo ...
從來幸福都是要自己爭取的!

引用:
原帖由 s-pimp 於 2008-2-14 15:30 發表

Easy la....大海約瑤瑤今晚去深圳, BT 明晚約瑤瑤去CP lor.

Update: I still try to confirm what time I will meet that DJ tomorrow..... just called but she is not picking up, all I hear is a 香港 ...
She must have a HK Boy Friend la. So, don't take it too servious. You play her, she pays you.

引用:
原帖由 btpower 於 2008-2-14 15:35 發表

被大海吃了二次,不吃了.食公仔面或者食細媽.大媽說她剛回來
Small mami is nice. Good choice to fXXk.

引用:
原帖由 btpower 於 2008-2-14 16:26 發表

你是否見過嗎
初三那晚我們不是一齊圍著她嗎?不過,我見你們噤雀約,我又不是很餓。就讓你們先上吧!

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-2-14 16:52 發表

奧。。這個細媽那麼容易就能上嗎﹖﹖
可能春節前她還是囡囡,為什麼不能上?做媽咪只是她們的工作上的一個梯皆!等于從小六昇中一吧了!還不是一樣?

我們一幫人中,沒有一個是特別樣衰的,只有我特別肥,所要競爭的也只是誰把"毛主席"先露出來吧了!

Be a good cum-brother, you guys can request multiple shows in the same day.

1 having the afternoon session, the other one taes the evening, the 3rd takes the late show. If possible, I don't mind to take the mid-night show. Ha Ha!!!!

But I am now in Taiping with my 3rd lunch box She gone out to buy the battery for me.for the mouse.

引用:
原帖由 lomo 於 2008-2-14 23:03 發表
7Siu:
This is only Thursday. No need to go to office, or just starting the weekend early?
I set off at 6:00pm today from Central. Arrive TP 8:30pm.Ffinished the Valentine's diner with 4th Lunch box.

Now is 6:00am, after breakfast, I shall go back to office and come up agaain tonite for Double-fly man's pre-birthday party.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.