推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

QT 花兒燈 K

回復 1# 的帖子

"這晚七公就很不滿意條女。。但亦跟各兄弟意見一樣說硬件好。。女多和质素可以。。這家K是可以再去。。" Go again or not, depends on how they deal my complain. If they give me a good explanation and treatment, then we go, otherwise, fuck them la !!!

引用:
原帖由 Mr.big 於 2009-8-31 15:17 發表
第一次參加大家的聚會,非常熱鬧。

感謝大海兄的邀請及其他各位的安排。
You are very much welcome. Why don't you join "The voice" ? Your singing is so professional !

I can notice that your girl in Golden Hair so "LUM" you.

回復 26# 的帖子

所以大家可以玩在一起又高興!以前這些事是我做的,但自從四月失戀開始,我失落了!還好,有他們維持工作!

[ 本帖最後由 7-siu 於 2009-8-31 16:03 編輯 ]

回復 28# 的帖子

為什麼不會?只有那些從來不去玩的才不會失戀!

獵犬終需山上喪,將軍難免陣中忘!出得來行,預佐要還!

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-9-1 14:52 發表

New Orleans...French Square....?? where do you mean...??
Where do we go this Friday and Saturday ?

引用:
原帖由 hk2005 於 2009-9-1 15:47 發表

很多啤酒真系好難計,何謂多?

啤酒,紅酒?
買二送一?買三送一?買一送一?
不是我叫酒的,但好似是9支紅酒,2打百威?h:" />還存了幾罐啤酒?

相關搜索目錄: 紅酒 啤酒

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-9-1 16:46 發表

师兄是迟来了。。但仍有女拣。。算不错了。。那里女的数量就算多。。好的就耿系吴多啦。。
女女LUM你先系甘者。。。
我見大力兄的囡囡好似趕都唔願走!見到大力兄還要做了個"請走!"的手勢!

回復 71# 的帖子

But we did meet some some one wor !!!!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2009-9-2 12:19 發表

but did you just have 2Q then?haha..
Tea Tea said he used 2 extra dom dom ! i.e., 4 Q in total.

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-9-2 13:59 發表

甘激。。唔怪得之要跟進啦。。。。
茶仔遇到好野就博曬老命的啊!

相關搜索目錄:

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2009-9-2 16:12 發表

I did 2Q only but I left 2 extra condom for her, just in case another client hasn't got one ma !!
我那天只得一個存貨,如果囡囡是乖的話,我就要拍你門了!唉!現在還是那個dum dum 在包內!

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2009-9-2 16:28 發表

You'd used it tomorrow wor !!  We go there again ar !!
If I can arrange a meeting in 廣州 on Friday, then I can come on Thursday night.

回復 87# 的帖子

當然是好玩才番啅喇!唔係只有連糊才好的!

Thursday was in WYD in QT, I got a girl from Lok Shan where the big Buddha  situated. She has a pair of 38 D headlight and very firm. We had a very romantic night together. Her BJ skill is very soft and skillful. We exchange sms since Friday afternoon.

Friday, I went to WuSha together with Denny, and his friend Mr. C, They had a crazy night of nude dance, Everyone was nude including Charlie and Denny.I can see Charlie's dick was half erected. 1 of Charlie's girl danced lap dance on my lap and stuck her nipple onto my month. However, I did not bring any girl back to hotel though.

Saturday, went to Golden Supreme with Jetsperman, the spiderman and 1 of his friend. Jetsperman got a very gentle and soft HoiNam girl, she is so tender and silky skin. On the same time, Spring, DaiHoi and Dr. Tea went to "Wu Sha" . While we were having Super together, I noticed that they all have their nice cup of tea. Spring's girl is the best, then the next morning, I know that she is a Model.i.e. $1,000 for overnight, no wander.

[ 本帖最後由 7-siu 於 2009-9-7 12:28 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Dance

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.